Congratulations to President Bush!

Electrophile

Yeah, don't start any threads of who's a better band or the like, it might cause division. :rolleyes:

Can't have controversy, nope!

Let's go ride our pink ponies to the field and pick some yellow daisies and live in a beautiful world where all is beautiful.

Can you make me a daisy chain and send it fed ex? LOL

Aww, how sweet...

...have y'all decided it's boring enough tonight that you should 'entertain' the board, or are y'all gonna hold out for a Friday?

Roll your eyes all you want, n00b. The point is this is a site about music, specifically Led Zeppelin's music. These threads add no value to this place; and it is no wonder this site it is so ridiculed on so many other Led Zeppelin forums.

If these threads were posted in the LZ sections of the board, you'd have a point. Since they weren't, you don't. The admin allows for a General Discussion section where people post threads of all non-LZ variety. If you don't like that, find another site to post on where there is no non-LZ discussion. That way you don't have to get a case of the vapors opening threads that bother you.

And to the other post of mine you responded to.......you clearly didn't get it, but that's okay.

Roll your eyes all you want, n00b. The point is this is a site about music, specifically Led Zeppelin's music. These threads add no value to this place; and it is no wonder this site it is so ridiculed on so many other Led Zeppelin forums.

Sheesh, this is a Zep site... with a message board... with a big section specifically for Zep discussion... something like 6 or 7 different forums. This General Forum, titled Ramble On, has a description, written by the website developer, that describes it as the spot to discuss... *gasp* non-Zep stuff.

I understand why the site gets ridiculed these days... and some of the crap in the General (NON-ZEP) forum may be part of it, but only some.

If you don't like this stuff, I don't understand why you (and some others)have to come sully yourself down here in the basement when there are so many Zep threads waiting for you. Some of them are a bit repetitive, so you can just post a reply and then copy/paste it as often as needed. BTW, did you know there's a rumor of a tour? Did you know some folks dislike Plant while others like him a lot? Did you know the 'three Js' might tour with a different singer? Pick a rumor, any rumor, it's probably upstairs, at least 3-4 times, sometimes 3-4 times in each of the Zep-related forums.

I love reading the Zep-related stuff, and I love discussing non-Zep stuff with other folks who also happen to be Zep fans. My fading love of doing it here on this site isn't due to threads like this 'of no value' but more for attitudes like yours.

If these threads were posted in the LZ sections of the board, you'd have a point. Since they weren't, you don't. The admin allows for a General Discussion section where people post threads of all non-LZ variety. If you don't like that, find another site to post on where there is no non-LZ discussion. That way you don't have to get a case of the vapors opening threads that bother you.

And to the other post of mine you responded to.......you clearly didn't get it, but that's okay.

Wow, did you get promoted? I have a point, regardless if you agree with it or not. And, don't patronize me, I clearly got your other post.

No, I didn't get promoted. I wouldn't want to be a moderator on this site. There would be only 10 people left. I would in no way be fair or judicious in the application of the rules. It's better that I just remain a plain old member. However, I do appreciate you inquiring into any status changes. It's so nice when people care.

This site is not just strictly for LZ discussion, because if it was, this whole part of the board would cease to exist. How difficult is it to just ignore threads that you have no interest in? I've finally done that and it makes surfing this board a hell of a lot better.

Sheesh, this is a Zep site... with a message board... with a big section specifically for Zep discussion... something like 6 or 7 different forums. This General Forum, titled Ramble On, has a description, written by the website developer, that describes it as the spot to discuss... *gasp* non-Zep stuff.

I understand why the site gets ridiculed these days... and some of the crap in the General (NON-ZEP) forum may be part of it, but only some.

If you don't like this stuff, I don't understand why you (and some others)have to come sully yourself down here in the basement when there are so many Zep threads waiting for you. Some of them are a bit repetitive, so you can just post a reply and then copy/paste it as often as needed. BTW, did you know there's a rumor of a tour? Did you know some folks dislike Plant while others like him a lot? Did you know the 'three Js' might tour with a different singer? Pick a rumor, any rumor, it's probably upstairs, at least 3-4 times, sometimes 3-4 times in each of the Zep-related forums.

I love reading the Zep-related stuff, and I love discussing non-Zep stuff with other folks who also happen to be Zep fans. My fading love of doing it here on this site isn't due to threads like this 'of no value' but more for attitudes like yours.

Wow, your signature really says a lot about you.

Wow, did you get a pm from the Ultra Super Deluxe Bitch and I AM the bitch to come over here? I have a point Gainsbarre, and so sorry you don't like it. Your attitudes aren't very open minded for being the "liberals" you claim to be.

I think you should stop trying to start fights around here.

Other members have a right to come to this part of the forum and discuss what they want

We don't need you big noting yourself and telling us what we can and can't discuss.

Wow, did you get a pm from the Ultra Super Deluxe Bitch and I AM the bitch to come over here? I have a point Gainsbarre, and so sorry you don't like it. Your attitudes aren't very open minded for being the "liberals" you claim to be.

I didn't PM anyone. I think it's kind of pathetic you think there is an underground Bat signal of some kind where we PM people and tell them to hurry into threads and post. I don't need to nor want to do that, so I don't. Really.....could you be acting more silly right about now?

Could it have been.....oh I don't know.....possible that he came over here on his own volition?

It's not I AM the bitch. It's I am THE bitch.

If you insist on picking fights and want to use part of my signature to do so, please use it correctly. Thanks.

In all the time I've been a member of this board(and its' previous incarnations) I think maybe 10% of my time has been spent in any of the areas that aren't in the General section.If this board was Zep and nothing but Zep,it'd be the most boring fucking thing I can even begin to imagine.

I may not agree with some views expressed here,but I sure as shit wouldn't want this to be as narrow and conflicting as some would have it.

I can see why this board may be the "laughingstock" of the "online Zeppelin community" :rolleyes: (whatever the fuck that means) but,the truth of the matter is,it's not the topics-general or otherwise-it's the fucking idiot people that fuck it up.

...and if you hate it so fucking much,why are you here?

Wow, all 3 women at once. Hope I do this right.

<SNIP>Other members have a right to come to this part of the forum and discuss what they want We don't need you big noting yourself and telling us what we can and can't discuss.

I think you need to learn how to read. I never said you can or cannot discuss anything. I stated they add no value to the forum. As much as anyone else has a right to discuss what they want, so do I. Again, such closed mindedness from the "liberal left."

I didn't PM anyone. I think it's kind of pathetic you think there is an underground Bat signal of some kind where we PM people and tell them to hurry into threads and post. I don't need to nor want to do that, so I don't. Really.....could you be acting more silly right about now? Could it have been.....oh I don't know.....possible that she came over here on his own volition?

Another person who apparently cannot read. I never thought there was an underground Bat signal. After all, the bat signal is sent up into the sky.

Besides, I didn't ask you, so butt out.

It's not I AM the bitch. It's I am THE bitch. If you insist on picking fights and want to use part of my signature to do so, please use it correctly. Thanks.

I do apologize, not really. But, I do admit my error due to the haste in responding to someone else.

In all the time I've been a member of this board(and its' previous incarnations) I think maybe 10% of my time has been spent in any of the areas that aren't in the General section.If this board was Zep and nothing but Zep,it'd be the most boring fucking thing I can even begin to imagine.

I may not agree with some views expressed here,but I sure as shit wouldn't want this to be as narrow and conflicting as some would have it.

I can see why this board may be the "laughingstock" of the "online Zeppelin community" :rolleyes: (whatever the fuck that means) but,the truth of the matter is,it's not the topics-general or otherwise-it's the fucking idiot people that fuck it up.

Maybe because we talk about non-Zep things instead either worshiping our heroes, or hanging around in the Led Zep trivia section to show off our knowledge....however I feel that our sacreligious attitude is perhaps accept by Mr Plant, who's enthusiasm for Zep at the moment I guess is lower than our own...

Did I say I hate it? Nope.

I am here, because there is a small percentage of people that contribute to topics where I have an interest.

Ha, you changed all references to I have got a horsey to reflect how you think he's a woman......but then you forgot to change one of the pronouns in the post of mine you quoted.

Ooh, I bet you just think you're so clever.

No, I left it ambiguous because I really don't know if horsey is a girl or a boy.

Did I say I hate it? Nope.

I am here, because there is a small percentage of people that contribute to topics where I have an interest.

... and you're devoting some time to us. Thank you, that's very kind. It's nice to know that someone is interested in our opinions on this topic.

... and you're devoting some time to us. Thank you, that's very kind. It's nice to know that someone is interested in our opinions on this topic.

I think it's funny that he thinks this thread sucks complete donkey balls (or at least ruins the site) but he keeps posting in it. Maybe he secretly enjoys it?

Archived