Jimmy Page II "Stormtrooper" Limited Edition Sculpture

The Pagemeister

well, i present to you... the kissy-face :D

Page_hat.jpg

and i, imho, like the look

no need to get uptight about it, just a bit of fun.

Lay one on me Jimmy :kiss: Got anything stashed in those boots for us?

Personally, I love the outfit. Jimmy looks so hot in it. Why are people so upset with the hat? Not only are there pictures of Jimmy or Robert wearing it. There are pictures of Audrey Hamiliton on Robert's lap wearing it, as well. I don't even think about WWII when I see it. I have the 'poppy' statue anyway. I am suprised Jimmy approved of a second one.

I can see how some people could have issues with even the poppy. However how about some of the famous oil paintings like morpheus the god of sleep? I have a feeling the museum wont even sell it it's so valuable. Some things I juy consider 'tacky.' One of those on a desk or in a finely decorated home would look like a lion tamer at a peta convention.

And in rock you have bands that try so hard to shock that it becomes self-parody. Like GWAR

Gwar.png

Or slipknot.

>Arrrggggg, don't even.<

slipknot_wideweb__430x327.jpg

Or Marylin Manson.

marylin20manson20bandrj7.jpg

>I actually have a friend who knows manson personally. According to what he tells close friends....it's just business.<

Or just plain stupid:

buckethead.jpg

:hysterical: Bring in PETA.

I want to see a limited edition sculpture of Jimmy in the Albert Hall outfit of jeans, sneakers and argyle sweater. Think that's likely to happen? :D But really, who else could be so cool wearing argyle.

Perhaps Jimmy's reason for wearing such an outfit was he wanted to be the "Pilot of the Storm."

:rolleyes:

Lighten up.

Or, PERHAPS, Jimmy was was being the Pilot of the Hindenburg LZ 129, the NAZI Hindenburg LZ 129.

You might notice some hats being worn in this picture:

led-zeppelin-II-FR10.jpg

You remember the Hindenburg looking like this:

hindenburg.jpg

Before The Hindenburg exploded, with it's crew and passengers aboard, it looked like this:

Lakehurst_NJ_Hindenburg_Hangar1_36.jpg

My estimation about the LZ/Hindenburg/Nazi thing --- It's ALL Tongue-IN-Cheek !!! :)

Or, PERHAPS, Jimmy was was being the Pilot of the Hindenburg LZ 129, the NAZI Hindenburg LZ 129.

You might notice some hats being worn in this picture:

led-zeppelin-II-FR10.jpg

You remember the Hindenburg looking like this:

hindenburg.jpg

Before The Hindenburg exploded, with it's crew and passengers aboard, it looked like this:

Lakehurst_NJ_Hindenburg_Hangar1_36.jpg

My estimation about the LZ/Hindenburg/Nazi thing --- It's ALL Tongue-IN-Cheek !!! :)

I think you're right on that one. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Check out these pics of Britney Spears and Victoria Beckham from this week; not actually stormtrooper attire, but the look is very similar:

Britney:

http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/sty...0262932,00.html

Victoria:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/06/posh-spice-victoria-beckham/

I see Britney grasping the billy club,but see no cuffs.

I'm glad her bondage and discipline tour has finally kicked off.I wish her much success.

Archived