Who has been the greatest live act ever?

Mudbugclub

I was lucky enough to see the Stones back when they had the "T" factor (as in TAYLOR) back in 1972. My first concert ever. Damn, what a rush that show was! :D

They were great during that tour. Loved the sped up version of Midnight Rambler :)

MT was playing his heart out

:lol: I remember a funny moment during the "Voodoo Lounge" tour, they had just finished playing "I go wild" and mick was introducing the band ( as if no one knew who the fuck they were ) and when he introduced charlie watts we gave him a 10 min standing ovation and the crowd started chanting "charlie charlie charlie" Keith started laughing his ass off and dropped his cig out of his mouth, he just looked down at it and I saw his lips mouth the word 'Fuck!" Lol. :lol:

They were great during that tour. Loved the sped up version of Midnight Rambler :)

MT was playing his heart out

Midnight Rambler was their "No Quarter", so to speak. The centerpiece of the show. In 1972-73 it was beyond amazing. :D

When Mick Taylor left, so did the guitar prowess. Woody TRIED in 1975, but after that you might as well have put up a cigar store Indian onstage with a prop guitar. <_<

Keith should have just made the band a 4 piece after that...

Midnight Rambler was their "No Quarter", so to speak. The centerpiece of the show. In 1972-73 it was beyond amazing. :D

When Mick Taylor left, so did the guitar prowess. Woody TRIED in 1975, but after that you might as well have put up a cigar store Indian onstage with a prop guitar. <_<

Keith should have just made the band a 4 piece after that...

Yeah, the whole thing shifted when MT left alright. They lost that real nasty edge that they never really replaced :(

Archived