Brady Bunch star Maureen McCormick 'traded drugs for sex'

The Rover

So addtiction and recovery makes you want to put a book out and tell everyone on earth about your private life??? She is just looking for attention. She just misses the spotlight. She never accomplished anything in her life other than being known as a Brady and she wants some more attention from that. That's why she is alos on the celebrity fat club. For more attention. "Watch me lose weight America!!!".

Well, I would argue that child actors really don't have much say about being child actors; usually it seems to be their stage parents who push them into it and ruin their chance for having a normal childhood/life. :(

Just saying they are not the be all and end all. One can be perfectly happy without one. Don't let society telk you that life is nothing without one.

Eh...so your 2600-odd posts bitching about your lonely boy existence is an expression of happiness?

Also, nobody said that you had to have a long-term relationship to be happy, just that you should have had one or two before you comment on another human beings choices in life.

Eh...so you're 2600-odd posts bitching about your lonely boy existence is an expression of happiness?

Also, nobody said that you had to have a long-term relationship to be happy, just that you should have had one or two before you comment on another human beings choices in life.

BRAVO!!! :D

Eh...so your 2600-odd posts bitching about your lonely boy existence is an expression of happiness?

So i should have been in a long term relationship before i comment on that women's problems?? That does not make sense. They have nothing to do with one another. I have made plenty of choices in life.

And i am not happy not because i am not in a long term relationship but because i can't get a cool girlfriend and I am not getting sex on a regular basis. It has nothing to do with not having a long term relationship. I just want a cool girlfriend to have fun with. Not a life time commitment. A long term relationship will not turn my life around. I don't think that will make me happy.

294168009_b25decaddf.jpg

So i should have been in a long term relationship before i comment on that women's problems?? That does not make sense. They have nothing to do with one another. I have made plenty of choices in life.

And i am not happy not because i am not in a long term relationship but because i can't get a cool girlfriend and I am not getting sex on a regular basis. It has nothing to do with not having a long term relationship. I just want a cool girlfriend to have fun with. Not a life time commitment. A long term relationship will not turn my life around. I don't think that will make me happy.

Most women I know or care to know want to be in love with their sexual partner.

Other wise she would not! be cool! IMHO :rolleyes:

Well, don't worry about it, in this thread, you're 2 for 2 on the 'I haven't got a clue' scale.

Maybe you should write a book. Then some former child star could comment on it with the same insight and empathy that you have shown here.

What do you consider "on a regular basis"? You said, on another thread, that you wouldn't even consider having morning sex now you are bitching that you aren't getting any on a regular basis. Come on spats, you can tell us, you are a virgin aren't you? You sure talk like one!

What do you consider "on a regular basis"? You said, on another thread, that you wouldn't even consider having morning sex now you are bitching that you aren't getting any on a regular basis. Come on spats, you can tell us, you are a virgin aren't you? You sure talk like one!

No, i don't like morning sex. I only want sex when i am in the mood for it. Like most people. I still want it on a regular basis. But only when i am in the mood.

Ummmm, are you sure you're not a woman? :huh:

I am just not the type of guy who wants sex 24 hours a day at anytime, anyplace, or with any woman no matter what she looks like. It has to be at the right time, place and the right woman that turns me on, Aren't most people like that??? :blink:

I am just not the type of guy who wants sex 24 hours a day at anytime, anyplace, or with any woman no matter what she looks like. It has to be at the right time, place and the right woman that turns me on, Aren't most people like that??? :blink:

I can dig that part of it...but damn, you exclude too many opportunities.

:slapface::slapface::slapface::slapface::slapface::slapface:

PLEASE let's not dick up another thread with "The Adventures Of Dickless Dick".

:lol:

Yeah, as long as its on a regular basis :rolleyes: You contradict yourself

No most guys want sex all the time. Thus, you may be a woman. The tests were inconclusive.

the one where she trys to join the boy scouts for women's lib... greg trys to get back at her and makes peter join the daisy scouts where he has to sell cookies door-to-door... the look on the guys face when he answers and peter is standing there in a skirt ...priceless!

Ohhhhhh, Marcia Marcia Marcia!!

eveplumb2.jpg

Here's the story - of a Sapphic love affair?

"Brady Bunch" star Maureen McCormick - who played the TV family's oldest girl Marcia Brady - will reveal in a new tell-all book how she had a steamy on-set sexual relationship with the co-star who played her younger sister Jan.

maureenasmarcia.jpg

The book, titled "Here's the Story," will detail how a small crush blossomed into a romantic and physically intimate relationship between McCormick and Eve Plumb, according to published reports.

Further reports are that Eve Plumb has no comment on the book thus far.

I have to tell you this steamed my glasses this morning. :bubble:

Ohhhhhh, Marcia Marcia Marcia!!

eveplumb2.jpg

Here's the story - of a Sapphic love affair?

"Brady Bunch" star Maureen McCormick - who played the TV family's oldest girl Marcia Brady - will reveal in a new tell-all book how she had a steamy on-set sexual relationship with the co-star who played her younger sister Jan.

maureenasmarcia.jpg

The book, titled "Here's the Story," will detail how a small crush blossomed into a romantic and physically intimate relationship between McCormick and Eve Plumb, according to published reports.

Further reports are that Eve Plumb has no comment on the book thus far.

I have to tell you this steamed my glasses this morning. :bubble:

Damn...and I bet Barry Williams was watching the whole thing while doing the "Baloney Bop".

Archived