Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ledzep45

Cough In WLL

I was listening to whole lotta love recently and I thought I heard a cough at the beginning. Does anyone know about this? :huh:

I don't know if it's a cough or something else but I like it. :lol: something about it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and reassured and giggly. :D

Edited by eMMi

I don't know if it's a cough or something else but I like it. :lol: something about it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and reassured and giggly. :D

Ha ha :lol:

Yes it is a laugh as confirmed on songfacts.com

never mind, it's not on songfacts, but I do know it's a laugh.

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

Yes it is a laugh as confirmed on songfacts.com

never mind, it's not on songfacts, but I do know it's a laugh.

I read in other place it's a sigh in the beggining of the song..and by the way I don't think you can really rely on the things people write on this site it could be false fact too..

EDIT:so how do you know it's a laugh? because it's really sound like a sigh to me and I think to other people too (see eMMi's post)...

Edited by Adi

I really think it sounds like a wheezy laugh, so it's a cross between a sigh and a laugh. I read somewhere on some Led Zeppelin site that it's definitely a laugh.

I don't really want a whole argument about this, sorry, I guess it is what it is to whoever listens to it.

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

like DeepBlackZeppelin said, it could very well be a sighy laugh. or a laughy sigh. :lol:

guess only those present at the recording will know for sure.

I have some classical guitar cd's by Manuel Barrueco and you can hear pigeons cooing and other noises (voices outside and traffic). I think it's kinda cool myself and it doesn't take anything away from his great guitar playing. He was born in Cuba.

home_top.jpg

B)

I have some classical guitar cd's by Manuel Barrueco and you can hear pigeons cooing and other noises (voices outside and traffic). I think it's kinda cool myself and it doesn't take anything away from his great guitar playing. He was born in Cuba.

home_top.jpg

B)

so your saying.....

I don't know if it's a cough or something else but I like it. http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/laugh.gif something about it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and reassured and giggly. http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.gif

This.

Not sure what it actually is but I hope it's a laugh as a snicker just seems awesomely appropriate.