What Are You Reading?

Chicken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love Richard Feynman, he inspired my love of physics, which led me onto studying astrophysics. Intelligent, talented, curious...I'd of totally married this guy! Currently reading his book, "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman", which I highly recommend!

P480-85.jpeg

Edited by Zoe

Zoe, I read the above-mentioned book by Feynman years ago and very much enjoyed it. He was quite an interesting character. I should mention that I didn't love studying physics at university -- I hated it -- but I did enjoy studying the history of science, and Feynman was an important part of that history.

Zoe, I read the above-mentioned book by Feynman years ago and very much enjoyed it. He was quite an interesting character. I should mention that I didn't love studying physics at university -- I hated it -- but I did enjoy studying the history of science, and Feynman was an important part of that history.

Yes, he really was :) Oh I absolutely adore physics, and all the maths that comes with it, the language of the universe! I'm a deeply curious person and am particularly drawn to cosmology. Always trying to seek the truth. I actually would like to brush up on the history of science, it's completely fascinating. Some wonderful minds have walked this planet!

Speaking of reading, I am very proud of my daughter who is now a manager at the top publishing company in the world in Manhattan. She is reading like ten manuscripts at once nightly. She has a big say in books being published. Its alot of romance novels she said. That is the "in thing".