What Are You Reading?

Chicken

Rolling Thunder Logbook by Sam Shepard Re-issue version,

as useal Im reading more than one book at once, this Ive read before but always love going back to it. It a kinda of diary of Shepards experience on the Rolling Thunder Revue which in my opinion saw Bob Dylan at his all time best. Led Zeppelin even made an appearence at one of the shows not as performers but to watch the show. Would have been great to see them jam with Dylan on stage.

Edited by Ethan

Just finished yesterday Anne Rice's: "The Mummy or Ramses the Damned" (I've probably read it like 12 times already, but it's always a good read).

I'm a big big Rice fan....to bad she's gone somewhat mental in the last decade.

I really miss her vintage Lestat and the whole immortal trop pieces.

0345369947.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

• 2 months later...
n1016.jpg

A beauty.....the more I read it (25 times exactly!! :)), the MORe I think Orwell was dead right and the MORE I think the human race, in all its ridiculous "superiority", stinx!! :)

Thanx Orwell.

Rob

Edited by dragster

Reading Clapton's autobiography. About to start the chapter known as Cream (chapter 5 if anything) and this is probably gonna be the first book that I've read from start to end (might finish it before weekend is over more than likely) in several years.

I just finished Somebody To Love?: A Rock N Roll Memior by Grace Slick. It's a great book, if you ever get the chance to get this book get it. It's really interesting and funny. I was laughing out loud when reading this book.