Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Chicken

What Are You Reading?

This was a very interesting read. Very informative. I have to admit, that I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would cause it's more science than it is music. Even still, worth reading. :)

Sounds interesting!:)

This:

98619_f260.jpg

I'm not much of a reader - I just never want to. Card's Ender series and Shadow series are different, though. I've read all 8 books 5-15 times each, they're that good. According to wikipedia, the source of all objective truth in the universe, he's working on the next books in the series, and at least one of them should be out this year. Coooooooooooooooooooooooool. B)

I'm reading nothing but CRAP!!! I can't find anything funny, or riveting, or even remotely interesting. I need a funny book with sex in it. Any suggestions? (And don't say the Spats thread or I'll friggin' scream). Shit, I'll take just funny. Anything!

I'm reading nothing but CRAP!!! I can't find anything funny, or riveting, or even remotely interesting. I need a funny book with sex in it. Any suggestions? (And don't say the Spats thread or I'll friggin' scream). Shit, I'll take just funny. Anything!

Have you read the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich? There are 14 books so far. Meets all your criteria! ;)

http://www.thrillingdetective.com/plum.html

This doesn't fit her criteria for funny and sexy, but Patricia Cornwell's novels are a must-read, at least for me. I've got pretty much all of them, and they're addicting. You start reading one and you don't put it down until you've read the last page. In one sitting.

This doesn't fit her criteria for funny and sexy, but Patricia Cornwell's novels are a must-read, at least for me. I've got pretty much all of them, and they're addicting. You start reading one and you don't put it down until you've read the last page. In one sitting.

I like her too! You may also like Kathy Reichs and Linda Fairstein, if you haven't already checked them out. Reichs' books are what the tv show "Bones" is based on (a female medical examiner and her cases); and Linda Fairstein's series is about a NYC prosecutor who handles special victims unit cases (Fairstein worked as one herself before she began writing). :)

I'm reading nothing but CRAP!!! I can't find anything funny, or riveting, or even remotely interesting. I need a funny book with sex in it. Any suggestions?

...i suggest never mix reading and sex...hard to stay focused.

but for interesting try...

51J6KXH1Y9L._SS500_.jpg

classic Italian detectives (the authors' names are too hard to remember)

found the picture. it's in Russian :)

2d0ec68b4088.jpg

Edited by PsychoRockNRoll

Just finished reading "Walk This Way" again. I had to go back to catch all the Zeppelin references I missed the first time I read it. Glad I did, they were mentioned SO much in it.