Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Chicken

What Are You Reading?

I did; it was really good! I've read most of his too, he is one of my favorites. If you like him, you may also like Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp series; sort of a hybrid of Baldacci and Tom Clancy.

http://www.vinceflynn.com/

Hi Virginia,

I think I have read Vince Flynn's books, but don't remember Mitch Rapp. I will have to get a copy. BTW..I just picked up Christine Feehan, Murder Game, next book to read and she write about GhostWalker series. It's a romantic/suspense story and her last book about GhostWalkers was very good. Her books have the GhostWalker Creed and symbol details. Just a thought if you are interested.

I finally decided to jump on the Twilight bandwagon to see what all the hype was about. I bought the book a few weeks ago and now I'm already finished! I've also since seen the movie and want to read the next book. Yeah, I'm turning into one of those crazy fans. B)

me too! I saw the movie and now I'm about have way through the first book. Love it!

'Lights, Camera, Sex!' by Christy Canyon

Also just got:

'Julian Bream: A Life On The Road' (one of the classical guitar greats)

Just finished "The Associate" by John Grisham, and am getting ready to re-read "Angels & Demons" by Dan Brown (before the movie comes out).

I just finished reading Cassandra Clare's 'Mortal Instruments' Series (City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass).

Ladies...If you liked 'Twilight', read this. If you didn't like 'Twilight', read this. It's awesome. I couldn't put the books down. :D

The main guy is way hotter than Edward. B) And I loved Edward...

I'm about halfway through Bill German's "Under Their Thumb" about his experiences following The Stones around. Pretty good read... he really doesn't hold back on alot of things.

Liber de Nymphis, sylphis, pygmaeis et salamandris et de caeteris spiritibus.

(Theophrastus Aureolus Bombastus von Hohenheim)

And another one (I found this in the garbage of someone)

The prayer "a Secretis", is an anonimous one...

I finally decided to jump on the Twilight bandwagon to see what all the hype was about. I bought the book a few weeks ago and now I'm already finished! I've also since seen the movie and want to read the next book. Yeah, I'm turning into one of those crazy fans. B)

I just did the "Which Cullen Are You" quiz on Facebook :lol: (I'm Carlisle!)

Kurt Vonnegut's "Timequake" and Hubert Benoit's "Zen and the Psychology of Transformation"

me too! I saw the movie and now I'm about have way through the first book. Love it!

My young daughters (as is their entire middle school) are all over the "twilight" books and have seen the movie. Should I be concerned? :unsure: LoL

Dewey The Library Cat

Clint Eastwood bio

Guernica

That was good! :)

Just started Alice Cooper's 'Golf Monster'. Witty ol' Alice. I remember hearing that he had an earlier autobiography out called "I, Alice". Would've liked to have read that one.

"First Family" by David Baldacci. Then I'll re-read "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" (before the movie release).

"Moving Averages Simplified" by Clif Droke. Now that's sexy reading if you're into technical analysis.

I am reading Growth of the Soil, written by Norwegian writer Knut Hamsun, I've only read about fifteen pages thus far and it's so far good my type of read.

Just started reading The Children of Hurin,written by Tolkien.

And I'm reading this hilarious book God helps you! (this is my bad translation of the title) by Marko Vidojkovic.