What Are You Reading?

Chicken

great book bout how to lose the superbowl by jim kelley of Bills fame......

gotta be sweet to lose 4.....

And good enough to go to four straight. Keep starting trouble dick head. You are off topic on this thread.:offtopic::threadjacked:

I saw your ugly ass on your profile. Only a jackass like you would not say where he lives.

Edited by silvermedalist

oh

sorry

you from the Buffalo area?..........had no idea

must be hard enough as it is

my deapest appologies............

have a wing on me

Actually yes. I am. And how long do you want to keep this going? Is this Mary Hartman? Or should I ask Ed King? If not, I dont know you and done talking to you. I asked Spidersandsnakes a question, and for some reason decided to start your shit again. Well, I am used to your kind. Plenty have come and gone.

The piano piece near the end of the movie is a classic concerto by either Mozart or Beethoven I believe? i know its a famous one and it is the one that was played in the movie "The Competition" with Richeard Dreyfuss. A fabulous piano classic work. As for the story am I correct to assume the mean old Ms Appleyard killed the poor girl Sara? Or is it too left a total myetery?

I believe that is a mystery 2.....the only sure thing is that the survivor was left in a total state of amnesia:)

I do not like her either, but that sensation may only have been created by the author to enhance the suspense....who knows?!:)

She is like many a tough nun I had in grammar school as I attended Catholic schools. I do walk away believing she killed the young girl. But the rock mystery is a far different matter. I would like to get my hands on the final chapter that is out there somewhere. It is unavailble for purchase and though only around 16 pages from what I recall was selling for a large sum of money. I wish I could get it. Have you ever read it?

She is like many a tough nun I had in grammar school as I attended Catholic schools. I do walk away believing she killed the young girl. But the rock mystery is a far different matter. I would like to get my hands on the final chapter that is out there somewhere. It is unavailble for purchase and though only around 16 pages from what I recall was selling for a large sum of money. I wish I could get it. Have you ever read it?

Now that is another mystery in itself!!! The (in)famous final chapter.....many tend to believe it doesn't exist:(:(

Currently reading George Washington's illustrated biography.

I absolutely love the Dodge Challenger commercial where Washington comes out of the woods driving a Challenger with a bunch of others to chase the redcoats back to England.

:D

To Kill A Mockingbird (my 9th grade class is reading it)

Huckleberry Finn (my 11th grade class is reading it)

InDesign CS 4 For Dummies (I'm a total dummy--my yearbook class uses the software)

Twelfth Night (we are having a Shakespeare company visit this week, so I need to know what's going on...)

Thank GOD my seniors are doing a huge research project right now, or I'd have a few more titles to add.

Do you think I have time to read for my own pleasure right now? I teach FIVE different language arts classes! :blink:

Edited by manderlyh