Underrated artists/bands

Toften

Peter's solo albums prior to "Comes Alive" are all excellent. I highly recommend them. After that he just got too "commercial" for my tastes. But he IS an excellent guitarist and songwriter.

I don't think I've ever heard his earlier solo albums. I had the one following the Live album, but it didn't completely wow me. I actually saw him live with David Bowie - he was in his band.

I don't think I've ever heard his earlier solo albums. I had the one following the Live album, but it didn't completely wow me. I actually saw him live with David Bowie - he was in his band.

That album, "I'm In You" was the weakest thing he's ever done. You definitely cannot judge his career by that. Bleh.

Get "Wind Of Change", "Frampton's Camel", "Something's Happening" and "Frampton". ALL good. B)

Speaking of underrated...how's the Supergrass collection going? ;)

That album, "I'm In You" was the weakest thing he's ever done. You definitely cannot judge his career by that. Bleh.

Get "Wind Of Change", "Frampton's Camel", "Something's Happening" and "Frampton". ALL good. B)

Speaking of underrated...how's the Supergrass collection going? ;)

Cool - again thanks for the recommendations :D I'll check them out. Frampton's Camel I do remember seeing around but I don't think I've heard it.

Well the Supergrass cds are on the list but one must wait to see if Santa Claus delivers any $$$ to get them <_<

Cool - again thanks for the recommendations :D I'll check them out. Frampton's Camel I do remember seeing around but I don't think I've heard it.

Well the Supergrass cds are on the list but one must wait to see if Santa Claus delivers any $$$ to get them <_<

Yeah, I know what you mean there. <_<

Peter's solo albums prior to "Comes Alive" are all excellent. I highly recommend them. After that he just got too "commercial" for my tastes. But he IS an excellent guitarist and songwriter.

I've tried to get into the earlier albums, but failed. I can agree he is an excellent guitarist, but that's about it (IMHO :D).

Archived