Which countries/states have you been to?

Footsteps of Dawn

Just curious which states and countries you guys have visited! I guess we already have a vacation thread, but this kinda gives us a chance to sum up.

I've been to:

California (because I live here)

Alaska

Arizona

New Mexico

Nevada

Utah

Colorado

Wyoming

Nebraska

South Dakota

Tennessee

North Carolina

Virginia

Mexico (Baja California - Tijuana and Ensenada)

England (London, Canterbury, Dover, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Bath)

I don't remember much about New Mexico; I was 2 years old when we took a trip to AZ and NM. I've been back to AZ since then, but not NM. I suppose technically I've been to New York City, Chicago, and Seattle, too, but just the inside of the airports on the way to somewhere else.

My top places to go next would be New York City, New Orleans, Seattle, and Texas. And I'd LOVE to go to France someday.

I've been to:

Virginia (home state)

North Carolina

South Carolina

Georgia

West Virginia

Connecticut

New York

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Massachusetts

Vermont

Maine

Ohio

Illinois

Missouri

Oklahoma

Florida

Washington DC

Washington state

Oregon

Idaho

Delaware

Maryland

Tennessee

Kentucky

Canada

Italy

:)

The only states I've never stepped foot in are Maine, Alaska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming. I've been to Mexico, Canada, Jamaica and Cuba.

No matter where I'm at the moment though, I'm always in the State of Transitional Flux. That's one of the extra 7 states Obama speaks of.

Just curious which states and countries you guys have visited! I guess we already have a vacation thread, but this kinda gives us a chance to sum up.

I've been to:

California (because I live here)

Alaska

Arizona

New Mexico

Nevada

Utah

Colorado

Wyoming

Nebraska

South Dakota

Tennessee

North Carolina

Virginia

Mexico (Baja California - Tijuana and Ensenada)

England (London, Canterbury, Dover, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Bath)

I don't remember much about New Mexico; I was 2 years old when we took a trip to AZ and NM. I've been back to AZ since then, but not NM. I suppose technically I've been to New York City, Chicago, and Seattle, too, but just the inside of the airports on the way to somewhere else.

My top places to go next would be New York City, New Orleans, Seattle, and Texas. And I'd LOVE to go to France someday.

How's it going "Footsteps of Dawn" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I was born and raised a little part of my life here in San Antonio, Texas. I also lived in Sacramento as well as Los Angeles, California. I also lived in Hawaii, Phoenix, Arizona, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe and Reno, Nevada. I lived in New York, Miami, Florida and Denver, Colorado. As for visiting countries, I have been to Tijuana and Laredo, Mexico, Rome, Italy, London, England, Tokyo, Japan, Havana, Cuba and Hong Kong. I really do enjoy travelling around the world and am looking forward to visiting a city near all of my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

How's it going "Footsteps of Dawn" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I was born and raised a little part of my life here in San Antonio, Texas. I also lived in Sacramento as well as Los Angeles, California. I also lived in Hawaii, Phoenix, Arizona, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe and Reno, Nevada. I lived in New York, Miami, Florida and Denver, Colorado. As for visiting countries, I have been to Tijuana and Laredo, Mexico, Rome, Italy, London, England, Tokyo, Japan, Havana, Cuba and Hong Kong. I really do enjoy travelling around the world and am looking forward to visiting a city near all of my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

I'm doin' good, thanks! And yourself?

EpicForest - if you're ever in the mood to cross one of those off your list, I highly recommend South Dakota. The Black Hills area is amazing.

Let's see... I've lived in Maryland or DC all of my life.

I've visited... New York, Massachussettes, Georgia, Florida, Arizona, California, Washington, Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Toronto and Montreal. All of those states/cities have/had major league baseball teams. I've been to all the stadiums that were there when I started this quest. I have about 6 to visit again that have built new stadiums since then.

I've also been to Virginia (I work there), Hawaii, South Carolina, New Mexico, New Hampshire, and Louisiana (love New Orleans). Puerto Rico, Grand Bahama, Bermuda. London, Italy (my brother lives in Rome), Paris, Kenya. I hope to visit Australia at some point as my sister-in-law lives there, but it's a big investment of time and money (although I know it will be well worth it!!).

Apart from about 20 states in America that I realy don't feel like writing them down, I have been to:

Germany (residence)

America (grew up there)

Italy

France

Luxembourg

Belgium

Greece

Austria

Yugoslavia

Kuwait

England

Holland

Czech

Canada

Brazil

Mexico

Well....I think that is it for the countries.

EpicForest - if you're ever in the mood to cross one of those off your list, I highly recommend South Dakota. The Black Hills area is amazing.

That would be nice, are there any trees? If I drive past them at night, I may miss them. I've got a friend near I believe it's Terry Peak, where my journey there might take me.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Oh yeah, to add to my locales, I lived in San Juan, Puerto Rico for 3 years.

The cities and states i have been too..

New York (The best city in the world) and a bunch of places in NY state

Florida

Minnesota

Missouri (St.Louis and Kansas City)

Chicago

Buffalo

Ohio (Cleveland, Dayton, Cinncinati)

Wisconsin

Tennessee (Memphis and Nashville)

Kentucky ( Louisville, Bowling Green)

Pennsylvania

West Virginia

Iowa

Louisiana

Georgia

Michigan

Well, since my family isn't rich like all of yours, I've only been to a few places and that's probably it for my entire life.

Wisconsin

Tennessee (twice in 2000)

and I've been to Illinois plenty of times

Pretty pathetic right? Oh well. Maybe some day I'll get a European family who is rich and lets me travel on my own to another country.

Well, since my family isn't rich like all of yours, I've only been to a few places and that's probably it for my entire life.

Wisconsin

Pretty pathetic right? Oh well. Maybe some day I'll get a European family who is rich and lets me travel on my own to another country.

Whose family here is rich? That was a pretty senseless assumption on your part. Since I don't fly and it's too expensive for the four of us to do so even if I did, it requires a road trip anytime we want to go anywhere. So, we drive through a hell of a lot of states and check out some scenery while we're there.

My family has not, at any point in time, EVER been rich.

Wisconsin

I don't want to pile on, but my family is not rich. We took a few trips, by car, when we were kids. I've done the bulk of my travel since I got out of college and went to work. And paid for it myself. So it can be done... Don't give up.

Archived