JPJ CONFIRMS NEW SINGER RUMOURS!

Led Nick

I was at the Manson's Guitar show today in Exeter, and during a Q & A session - the last question that was asked was about the 2009 tour rumor.

JPJ said straight out that they have been rehearsing with singers, but he didnt say who they were. He also said when he knows whats happening with the tour next year we will know!

I did take a video of the question & answer and i will post it up on Youtube and post a link as soon as i can.

Edit: here is the link to the video :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dsilRki99fk

Sorry about the view, i was stuck right on the side and thats all i could get.

I was at the Manson's Guitar show today in Exeter, and during a Q & A session - the last question that was asked was about the 2009 tour rumor.

JPJ said straight out that they have been rehearsing with singers, but he didnt say who they were. He also said when he knows whats happening with the tour next year we will know!

I did take a video of the question & answer and i will post it up on Youtube and post a link as soon as i can.

finally SOMETHING from the horses mouth. hope its not too much longer before we hear some more details from jimmy or john paul.

Thanks Led Nick for the confirmation by JPJ. I suppose when they decide on their plans for next year and /or an album then we will find out. Although this was started months ago when SAJ said they were rehearsing. He's a good source, but when it comes from someone in the band you tknow it's true. Can't wait to find out more details. Don't think it will be long. :thumbsup::unsure:

I , for one , can't stand Steven Tyler ....

Don't get me wrong , Aerosmith has a niche but , I am not part of the fold.

After all these years of me telling people how I feel about Tyler I couldn't deal with him standing between JP & JPJ....

anyone but him....PLEASE

end rant

Led Zeppelin Forever !!!!

finally SOMETHING from the horses mouth. hope its not too much longer before we hear some more details from jimmy or john paul.

Agreed. I hope some sort of official news gets released before 2009.

JPJ: "and the singer is....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...ro-dynamic.html

Wait and see, and believe

Gotta like the plural on "singers" from Jonesy. Here's the Altered Creed scuttlebutt a few weeks ago from Dee Snider, with the video. Seems Dee shares agents with Plant.

http://blog.muchmusic.com/archives/2008/10...usive_led_z.php

Hoping "singers" means others (more than just Tyler and Kennedy. The sound of Steven Tyler singing "No-no-no-no-no-nowhoahnoawhoaoaoa-ahh -body's fault" needs to leave my head, pronto. :slapface:

Edit: here is the link to the video :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dsilRki99fk

Sorry about the view, i was stuck right on the side and thats all i could get.

One of the most useful posts on the subject. Eye thank yew.

I , for one , can't stand Steven Tyler ....

Don't get me wrong , Aerosmith has a niche but , I am not part of the fold.

After all these years of me telling people how I feel about Tyler I couldn't deal with him standing between JP & JPJ....

anyone but him....PLEASE

end rant

Led Zeppelin Forever !!!!

Not as bad as say... Paul Rogers singing for Queen :blink:

I think this guy could pull it off, what ever happened with them?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SKJiVPt-KRQ

or possibly this guy... they do great zep covers and i've been knowing these guys since I was a teenager.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7ynD6-jav0U

Thank You very much Led Nick. Is it just me or was JPJ leaving us with just a hint that Robert in the end, could still very well be involved. I guess the door is alway's open. Not trying to start anything with that opinion but I get the feeling that things are still being left open to him. I really hope that he has a change of heart but I must say, that is just me thinking out loud.....really loud :)

Thank You very much Led Nick. Is it just me or was JPJ leaving us with just a hint that Robert in the end, could still very well be involved. I guess the door is alway's open. Not trying to start anything with that opinion but I get the feeling that things are still being left open to him. I really hope that he has a change of heart but I must say, that is just me thinking out loud.....really loud :)

Quiet desparation.

thanks for the link...finally we can hear someone from the band responding on that matter...

I really hope Robert will join them after all , but if he won't I really hope it won't be Steven Tyler because I just don't think he will be the right lead vocalist for the band...

Personally, I hope it's not Myles Kennedy or a Robert clone a la Virtual Zeppelin.

Dunno about Steve Tyler, although he has got the range and has a history with the boys.

I can't think of anyone who hasn't been suggested so we'll have to wait and see who it is or who they are.

I won't be able to see the interview until tonight (no Youtube access here), did he say where they were rehearsing?

Archived