JPJ CONFIRMS NEW SINGER RUMOURS!

Led Nick

Finally some solid information. Maybe this will start the "truth patrol" for any future band plans

Well, all he said was that the three of them had been playing together--which Jimmy had previously confirmed, downplaying its significance--and that they were working with singers other than Robert. That last part is the only part that hadn't been confirmed by a band member, and it doesn't actually get us much further forward, since (as Robert had confirmed he's not involved) all it tells us is that they're not going to be a solely instrumental outfit.

Seems my thread has been locked even though it's aan updated news story from here in England, sorry guys but there is a world outside of the USA. :blink:

It's got nothing to do with where it originated,it's because it was virtually a duplicate thread.

It's got nothing to do with an anti-USA bias either.

Well, all he said was that the three of them had been playing together--which Jimmy had previously confirmed, downplaying its significance--and that they were working with singers other than Robert. That last part is the only part that hadn't been confirmed by a band member, and it doesn't actually get us much further forward, since (as Robert had confirmed he's not involved) all it tells us is that they're not going to be a solely instrumental outfit.

No, Jimmy had reported that Jason, John, and him were "jamming" but there were no plans to tour or anything, he didn't mention that they had indeed been working with singers and since Robert hadn't officially dropped out Jimmy was probably still hoping he would join.

Did nobody ask him about his solo album? Based on his upbeat attitude about the rehearsals, it seems like he doesn't intend to go back to the solo album until he's given this project a chance.

Perhaps he'll be working on some of the material for that album with Jimmy, Jason and ?.

No, Jimmy had reported that Jason, John, and him were "jamming" but there were no plans to tour or anything, he didn't mention that they had indeed been working with singers and since Robert hadn't officially dropped out Jimmy was probably still hoping he would join.

That's what I said.

Jimmy said they were playing together but said it was less significant than had been reported, Robert then confirmed that he wasn't on board, so the only new thing here that was confirmed was that they were working with other singers. Robert's official statement--which I can't find :huh: --implied the others were touring, since he said he personally wasn't planning to tour for two years.

Great post. Egg on the face of the self-proclaimed "experts" and "insiders" who are so condescending on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[[yawn]] well I guess we are not as smart as you are sir...LOL

Great post. Egg on the face of the self-proclaimed "experts" and "insiders" who are so condescending on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct on that one Mate !

And you think your repetitive posts like this aren't condescending :rolleyes:

:spam:

Well, this certainly has me very excited for the prospects of what's to come next year. I like the fact they're taking their time in picking a singer....a gig like this comes once in a lifetime and you want the person who gets chosen to be absolutely 100% perfect for it, otherwise it'll fall apart. As much as Zep's music was instrument-driven, it was also all about the vocals.

If this traveling show comes anywhere near my slice of hell, I'm going.