JPJ CONFIRMS NEW SINGER RUMOURS!

Led Nick

Much better than the meaningless uninformative inuendo we have heard from the so-called, self-described, insider (i.e., wanker) experts. Knebby, are you listening? Care to repost any of my old posts?

Just because people who have inside information don't share specifically share it doesn't make them "wankers". They are most likely respecting the trust bestowed upon them. Not necessary at all to imply they're wankers because of it :rolleyes:

I was at the Manson's Guitar show today in Exeter, and during a Q & A session - the last question that was asked was about the 2009 tour rumor.

JPJ said straight out that they have been rehearsing with singers, but he didnt say who they were. He also said when he knows whats happening with the tour next year we will know!

I did take a video of the question & answer and i will post it up on Youtube and post a link as soon as i can.

Edit: here is the link to the video :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dsilRki99fk

Sorry about the view, i was stuck right on the side and thats all i could get.

Thank you for posting that. :)

I too am glad they still like to play 'loud music'. :cheer:

Much better than the meaningless uninformative inuendo we have heard from the so-called, self-described, insider (i.e., wanker) experts. Knebby, are you listening? Care to repost any of my old posts?

:huh:

As for reposting any of your old posts... did you mean like this one?

I have bee reading what you wankers have been saying for months. #$%& you AND Led Zeppelin. If there was a concern for what you think there would be something more from these aged has-been mother ^&*%ers.

What do you think of that? PISS OFF!

It's a delightful post and I can understand why you'd be proud of it.

So how much "information" did you get from Jonesy in this interview that you didn't already know from this forum, then? Tell you the name of the singer(s), did he? Details of the tour, maybe? :whistling:

I'm sorry did you have any more information than the rest of us? You do'nt appear to ahve been around very long so how exactly do you know Knebby and the rest of your "wankers"?

Something smells fishy to me.

:munchies:

Page Maniac, I am patiently awaiting the butt smack you so deserve for this post.

What a class act JPJ is. He couldn't have handled the situation better. JPJ > Robert.

Did nobody ask him about his solo album? Based on his upbeat attitude about the rehearsals, it seems like he doesn't intend to go back to the solo album until he's given this project a chance.

Does it not occur to you that JPJ is at liberty to speak on the subject because he's actually in the band? :rolleyes:

And as Aqua pointed out, even he doesn't know what the story is yet.

Thanks LedNick for the vid. Well, it all sounds very exciting. I just hope that we are not kept waiting too long to hear this "loud" music :D

And more praise for Jason!! I can just imagine him getting right into the spirit of these sessions and being eager to get his ideas heard. I bet he's loving it :drumz:

(just had to get that emoticon in :) )

He'll probably be "reviled" by some on this board the second he's officially revealed!

:D

Yes, he most certainly will. I wondered if the word "reviled" was deliberately chosen or just an accidental misspelling of "revealed" on that post.

I love Jonesy. He is such a classy man.

I was at the Manson's Guitar show today in Exeter, and during a Q & A session - the last question that was asked was about the 2009 tour rumor.

JPJ said straight out that they have been rehearsing with singers, but he didnt say who they were. He also said when he knows whats happening with the tour next year we will know!

I did take a video of the question & answer and i will post it up on Youtube and post a link as soon as i can.

Edit: here is the link to the video :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dsilRki99fk

Sorry about the view, i was stuck right on the side and thats all i could get.

Hey sounds good to Me hope they get going on it soon I am ready.

Archived