JPJ CONFIRMS NEW SINGER RUMOURS!

Led Nick

Seems like the media is having more fun with this. Are they that despeate to get site hits, sell papers, etc, etc, etc.

http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarti...&fid1=34731

Why hold a press conference about the matter when Page can tell a fan and they spread it on popbitch...which is such a reliable site :slapface:

Why hold a press conference about the matter when Page can tell a fan and they spread it on popbitch...which is such a reliable site :slapface:

Well, I don't know about y'all, but I've been riding this pony since 1983, and boy am I sore. Starting with a 1983 Page Plant one off @ Hammersmith Odeon (I think).

From July 85 to 1990 I read every single Creem, Kerrang, Circus, and Rolling Stone mag, purchased many, and lived through one disappointment after another.

At least you don't have to pay to read fake news on the internet.

Just read that (ahem) Coldplay is the world's biggest band.

If that doesn't motivate the dinosaurs, what will?

What about David Surkamp from Pavlov's Dog................ <_< Could be a good idea if an album of guest artist (singers), was employed. On a creative level at least, (dare i suggest it), Surkamp's work with Pavlov's Dog, comes from a similar pallet to Zeppelin. It's a shame that the original line up never recorded any more than the two albums. They're albums play start to finish, every song a gem. Not enough really, to ever truly test one's metal........ I'd like to see it at least. B)

Well, I don't know about y'all, but I've been riding this pony since 1983, and boy am I sore. Starting with a 1983 Page Plant one off @ Hammersmith Odeon (I think).

From July 85 to 1990 I read every single Creem, Kerrang, Circus, and Rolling Stone mag, purchased many, and lived through one disappointment after another.

At least you don't have to pay to read fake news on the internet.

Just read that (ahem) Coldplay is the world's biggest band.

If that doesn't motivate the dinosaurs, what will?

Well, that's a sad state of affairs...

Wow, just when you thought you've heard everything. Sure enough, youtube's got it. This is really good! She even dares to sing "every inch of my love". She's got guts.

Whole Lotta Love

That was outstanding! - thank you for that.

If anyone wants to check out Ann Wilson's new and very different version of "Immigrant Song," 'tis also on YouTube - isn't everything? Give it a chance, the intro is odd but it gets wonderful with swirling Middle Eastern influences and chunks of distorted guitar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C1iDbEha7U

Mark Tremonti speaks about Myles. LZ and Alter Bridge.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/mar...elin-gig-180623

He's pretty low key about the situation without actually admitting anything or denying any bit of it as well. Funny, how he says about keeping things hush hush or along those lines. He doesn't want to jeopardize any of this as well, so that's his approach. In time!

Wow, just when you thought you've heard everything. Sure enough, youtube's got it. This is really good! She even dares to sing "every inch of my love". She's got guts.

Whole Lotta Love

Thanks Mos6507 for the link. THis is an incredible version of WLL. It is only surpassed by Led Zeppelin themselves. Tina does a very hot and sexy version of this. You can definitely tell around what year this was recorded. One of the best Zeppelin covers ever! :thumbsup::thanku:

Archived