What are you going to dress up as for Halloween?

Dancin'Days

I live in Germany and Halloween is now starting to get popular. Need some decorating ideas.

How's it going "Dancin'Days" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I'm going to dress up as a Hispanic Klu Klux Klan member going to a Toga Party. That should be interesting. ROCK ON!

How's it going "Dancin'Days" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I'm going to dress up as a Hispanic Klu Klux Klan member going to a Toga Party. That should be interesting. ROCK ON!

output.gif

Hey Zeppfan......do you have a white sombrero with a white veil and a white poncho to wear or how are you going to pull this off?

I am going to wear a lamp shade on my head with a short black mini dress with condoms and other sex items attached to the dress. Maybe editable panties :slapface: LOL and black f------ me stilletos (shoes)

WHAT AM I????

Three Guesses

The answere is drum roll please.............

A ONE NIGHT STAND

(If I could only remember those days)

Been A LONG TIME SINCE I ROCKED AND ROLLED

I dont dress up for Halloween as the Kids are scared at My normal long haired bearded self dont need a costume but if I did it would be as a Vampire because I love to suck on Womens Throats.Plus I already have the costume .

I am going to wear a lamp shade on my head with a short black mini dress with condoms and other sex items attached to the dress. Maybe editable panties :slapface: LOL and black f------ me stilletos (shoes)

WHAT AM I????

Three Guesses

A ONE NIGHT STAND

Strawberry works for me! :munchies:

output.gif

What's up "Dzldoc" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I LOVE THE PICTURE! You just gave me some new ideas. Now I'm going to be a Hispanic vampire devil worshipping Ku Klux Klan DRUNK member with a sombrero going to a Toga party. I'll be sure to have plenty of Cerveza and Tequilla! Then again, I can always be CHEECH! Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

WHAT AM I????

Three Guesses

A ONE NIGHT STAND

I love Cherry! ROCK ON!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived