Post Your Current Desktop!

DoubleNecker

Now THAT'S a bad ass wallpaper!

Question: How did you get the photo to attach to your post like that? The photo button above asks me for a url address and the attachments below gives just a thumbnail view unless you click on it...??

Question: How did you get the photo to attach to your post like that? The photo button above asks me for a url address and the attachments below gives just a thumbnail view unless you click on it...??

You have to post the url to the image between the photo tags and the site will automatically re-size it so that you can click on it to view the full size. So upload the image to Imageshack or something (it's been explained here about a dozen times) and then do what you would normally do to post a picture on the boards. It's not hard.

Nothing happens when I hit those keys. I give up. thanks anyway

I was reading your earlier posts here - do you have any other photo programs? I have never used the Windows Paint much but I use Microsoft's Picture It! to edit my pictures and after I hit the button on my keyboard that says "PrtScn/SysRq", I use Picture It! and under the File button I select "New" and a plain white "picture" opens in it. It is the same dimentions as my monitor screen and I click "Done". Then I can right click on the white picture (canvas Picture It! calls it) and "Paste" is an option. Adjust it to fit the canvas and save it. Then you can upload it to an online photo storage site like Photobucket (free version is all I use) that will give you different ways to share the photo. Each will have it's own code beside these types of methods: Email & IM / Direct Link / HTML Code / IMG Code. For this site you would use the Direct Link code and copy it - then where ever you want to insert the photo into your post click on the button above the text box with the photo on it between the Link and Email buttons, paste the photo's code and click done! Hope that helps someone...??

BBDP.jpg

Oops! Edited for spelling! Duh!

:slapface:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, here is mine, a picture I took this summer.

desktop.jpg

Ah. Munchen.

Your puppy is so cute. How old is he/she now?

It's a she. She's about seven months old. We got her at Thanksgiving from the shelter.

She's a fun girl. She's part Husky and part German Shepherd.

Screenshot2010-12-31at35232PM.png

My desktop at home: a photo I took while heading home from camping this summer. I went camping for two weeks outside of Atlanta, Idaho, at the base of the Sawtooth Mountains. It's an old mining town that's seen a LOT of change in the past ten years or so.

It's a one-room schoolhouse that is now the town's library.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

heres mine

That's the spirit! Lovin' them BIG OL' PANTS!!! :P

I would post mine, but seeing all the trouble Silvermedalist had a few pages back, I think I'll just post a link to what I have:

PluffyFluffy.jpg

Why Puffy Fluffy? Because it reminds me of my wife - very cute, but extremely dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived