Post Your Current Desktop!

DoubleNecker

That's beautiful Celia. Where is it from?

It's in Chapada Diamantina, Brazil. I told you about a place my husband and I are making a 4 day trail this year, remember? it's there. I took this pic 3 years ago. It's really beautiful. I can't wait to go there again.

It's in Chapada Diamantina, Brazil. I told you about a place my husband and I are making a 4 day trail this year, remember? it's there. I took this pic 3 years ago. It's really beautiful. I can't wait to go there again.

Yes I do :). I can see why you are excited to go back there. It's gorgeous :D

Here is mine then... I change wallpaper alot, so just have to see how long this will last...

skrivebord1ap9.png

And ofc i have to brag with teh cube B)

skrivebordkudenyv6.png

BTW: its a Behemoth wallpaper, for those who wonder...

:thumbsup:

I can't believe I didn't do any pic of this...I was soooooooooo :blink: as the O2 concert ended that I just couldn't believe it happened. I wasn't able to move.... I couldn't even think of taking a pic. <_<

hehe... i think i would be completly paralysed and in awe if i had been there... And then just go mental... A reason why the misses in general takes pics at the shows we are at and i would with no doubt let her take the camera if i ever get to see them since i doubt i will be in a mental state to take that job...

EDIT:

I must have forgot about the links or sometin... So reposted with links...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived