Post Your Current Desktop!

DoubleNecker

Oh man! My desktop is full of short-cut's! How did you get it to the web? I use Photobucket to get pictures to the web from my computer but I can't figure out how to save an image of my desktop to a file for upload.

Can you tell me how you did that?

Well all I did was minimize all my tabs first then I pressed the "PRT SCR" button on your keyboard. Then go to "PAINT" (under accessories if you are using Windows) and click "EDIT" then click on "PASTE". Because when you hit "PRT SCR" it saves it to the right click...I guess you could call it that. Finally, save it just like an ordinary random picture you've found. I hope this is what you are talking about! :D

Oh man! My desktop is full of short-cut's! How did you get it to the web? I use Photobucket to get pictures to the web from my computer but I can't figure out how to save an image of my desktop to a file for upload.

Can you tell me how you did that?

Well all I did was minimize all my tabs first then I pressed the "PRT SCR" button on your keyboard. Then go to "PAINT" (under accessories if you are using Windows) and click "EDIT" then click on "PASTE". Because when you hit "PRT SCR" it saves it to the right click...I guess you could call it that. Finally, save it just like an ordinary random picture you've found. I hope this is what you are talking about! :D

I see DMachine has already helped you. Sorry for the delay. I was now just able to log on my computer.

• Administrators

OK, I give, tell me how you did it on that there Macintosh and I'll share my Mac Pro's desktop picture..... Please!!

Press these keys together:

[Command] [shift] [3]

saves the screenshot to a file on the desktop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived