Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleNecker

Post Your Current Desktop!

Oh man! My desktop is full of short-cut's! How did you get it to the web? I use Photobucket to get pictures to the web from my computer but I can't figure out how to save an image of my desktop to a file for upload.

Can you tell me how you did that?

Well all I did was minimize all my tabs first then I pressed the "PRT SCR" button on your keyboard. Then go to "PAINT" (under accessories if you are using Windows) and click "EDIT" then click on "PASTE". Because when you hit "PRT SCR" it saves it to the right click...I guess you could call it that. Finally, save it just like an ordinary random picture you've found. I hope this is what you are talking about! :D

Oh man! My desktop is full of short-cut's! How did you get it to the web? I use Photobucket to get pictures to the web from my computer but I can't figure out how to save an image of my desktop to a file for upload.

Can you tell me how you did that?

Well all I did was minimize all my tabs first then I pressed the "PRT SCR" button on your keyboard. Then go to "PAINT" (under accessories if you are using Windows) and click "EDIT" then click on "PASTE". Because when you hit "PRT SCR" it saves it to the right click...I guess you could call it that. Finally, save it just like an ordinary random picture you've found. I hope this is what you are talking about! :D

I see DMachine has already helped you. Sorry for the delay. I was now just able to log on my computer.

my current Mac desktop

post-5-126986384408_thumb.jpg

OK, I give, tell me how you did it on that there Macintosh and I'll share my Mac Pro's desktop picture..... Please!!

The image I posted recently was on our family's desktop. This one is my laptop's current screen:

desktopyc.jpg

OK, I give, tell me how you did it on that there Macintosh and I'll share my Mac Pro's desktop picture..... Please!!

Press these keys together:

[Command] [shift] [3]

saves the screenshot to a file on the desktop

Press these keys together:

[Command] [shift] [3]

saves the screenshot to a file on the desktop

Command??? Oh, you mean the apple key, got ya! Thank you!

Picture1.png

A beautiful shot of a NASA Night time launch...

ycjt4.jpg

Pretty cool pic I thought.

post-351-127416736816_thumb.jpg

Edited by tom kid

My wallpaper is a picture I took when I was at Wrightsville Beach last Friday.

desktop51810.jpg

Screenshot2010-05-23at70741PM.jpg

This is from a picture I took last summer--it was raining and my hostas looked pretty cool.

New desktop!

newdesktopimage.jpg

If any of you would like the picture I'm using for my desktop to put on yours, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a link. :)