Post Your Current Desktop!

DoubleNecker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Screenshot2010-07-24at14633PM.png

This is from my camping trip that I took this past week. It's the North Fork of the Boise River near Atlanta, Idaho. It's beautiful up there, but I got eaten alive by horse (deer) flies.

BTW, with a Mac, it's shift+command+3.

I have to look it up every time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Screenshot2010-07-24at14633PM.png

This is from my camping trip that I took this past week. It's the North Fork of the Boise River near Atlanta, Idaho. It's beautiful up there, but I got eaten alive by horse (deer) flies.

BTW, with a Mac, it's shift+command+3.

I have to look it up every time...

Now that's a really beautiful picture, stunning. ;)

Electrophile, you have such great desktops. Where do you get them from? I'm bored with my scenes of the UK one. :mellow:

Google Image search. Type in whatever you're interested in (I typed "tropical sunset") and then select "large" from the sidebar on the left and then "show sizes". Sometimes when you hover your mouse over certain images, there will be a choice to see more sizes for that image OR similar looking images. You can find interesting shots that way too.

Decided to update my desktop -- I found a great site with what I believe, are all the wallpapers that come with Windows 7, and some of them are very, very nice. Better than the ones that come with XP, that's for dang sure. I think this image I'm using is called night beauty.

desktopcp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Electrophile, you live in Kernersville? We were just up there visiting KHI a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful part of the country up there!

Peace.

Yeah, I do. It's a little too rural for this city gal, but it's beautiful. I don't really have any complaints aside from the fact it's rural and a little too conservative (politically-speaking) for my tastes. We're hoping to drive to Asheville in about a month or so to see the foliage in the mountains.

Archived