Where In The World Is Evester?

Bitchin Soul

I was wondering if anyone has heard from Evester? I know he was in the middle of moving some time ago.

I miss his knowledge and great writings. It is not the same without him.

EVESTER - GET YOUR ASS HOME TO THE FORUM WHERE YOU BELONG!! :slapface:

WE MISS YOU!!!

So who is this mysterious Evester? I joined post-Evester.

Evster2012 is a long time member of the LZ community who could speak about the band from a varitety of different angles. He's a musician, so he's helpful to those who endeavour to sound like Jimmy, and an audiophile which enables him to speak on many subjects relating the LZ catalogue.

The rest of his info is borne of a passion for the music, and the selflessness to share without needing accolades.

He's also a good friend, which is no longer encouraged at this site. Just know as Knebby said, he has made his move across the US and is doing well.

:( He was a very eloquent writer and will be missed

What's up "Dzldoc" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I just had to comment on the Evster. "Dzldoc" is right when he says that Evster was a very eloquent writer, I for one will definitely miss many of our conversations on the forum. One that comes to mind is our conversation and stories about the midnight movies in the 1970's, we both really enjoyed talking about that. We both truly knew how to party at the midnight movies. I do not know the reason why he is leaving but it is a major loss that he is leaving. Farewell my friend and ROCK ON!

I know you're part joking there, but believe me no-one was defeatist in this - Ev stayed around here a lot longer than he thought he would.

nope, completely joking...if you knew me better, you would know i never do anything half-assed... ;)

I miss Ev and his gentle wit, too.

I heard He and Ang are happy and living in beer country, wherever the fuck that is! ;)

The land of cheese heads, brats and the Green Bay Packers!!!

Is that enough of a hint?? :rolleyes:

(My home state also ........I guess that makes me a ex-cheesehead).

Archived