WHAT IF ? ?

The Rover

What is Adolf Hitler got accepted into that art Academy?

What if Mao had lost his guerilla war?

What if Canada wasn't annexed to the US (oh wait...)? :P

What if the Muslims are right?

What if Winston Churchill had died in that car crash before the war started?

What if Washington couldn't have crossed the Delaware River?

What if Lincoln had lived?

What if Oswald confessed the facts?

You make that sound like a bad thing! B)

What if Caesar had listened to Calpurnia?

Ha! Indeed, well, I just think it's so interesting to know that the entire basis of Christianity, itself, could be nonexistent.

Another thing to ponder is that Africa could have been the central axis of power in the East, instead of Europe.

At any rate, what if Caesar had listened to Calpurnia? Hmm...

Well, Cicero's life my have been spared!

What if you sneezed, belched, farted, puked & pissed at the same time?

Here we are discussing intricate and complex aspects of historical questions that have perplexed historians for years, and all you can say is something resembling a third-grade mindset?

Oh well, what do you expect from Spats?

*shakes head in shame*

Here we are discussing intricate and complex aspects of historical questions that have perplexed historians for years, and all you can say is something resembling a third-grade mindset?

Oh well, what do you expect from Spats?

*shakes head in shame*

What if people weren't so egotistical?

I'll bring it up at my next MENSA meeting

What if people weren't so egotistical?

I'll bring it up at my next MENSA meeting

*laughs immensely*

Oh, Spats...you don't have to express your abhorrence for my arrogance. Believe me, I'm comfortable where I stand with my own ego, as I'm sure you too are comfortable with your own childish antics. This is not to say that I do not appreciate your input on the forum; on the contrary, your words give way to some of the most interesting threads I've seen in my lifetime. So, in conclusion, thank you Spats. Thank you for all the memories...

-TYG

*laughs immensely*

Oh, Spats...you don't have to express your abhorrence for my arrogance. Believe me, I'm comfortable where I stand with my own ego, as I'm sure you too are comfortable with your own childish antics. This is not to say that I do not appreciate your input on the forum; on the contrary, your words give way to some of the most interesting threads I've seen in my lifetime. So, in conclusion, thank you Spats. Thank you for all the memories...

-TYG

I am not "Spats"

*laughs immensely*

-TYG

Here we are, trying to have a real discussion and bring up good questions that could have happened in history, and here you are making false accusations and making yourself sound like a five year old.

Number one, spatdrastik is not spats, thats been established for a very long time now.

Number two, you picked the fight dumbass, you're the egotist. Spat didnt even say anything negative, he was simply joking around and you had to say something didnt you? Now if you would kindly leave this topic to the adults, it would be greatly appreciated.

K thanx :thanku:

Here we are, trying to have a real discussion and bring up good questions that could have happened in history, and here you are making false accusations and making yourself sound like a five year old.

Number one, spatdrastik is not spats, thats been established for a very long time now.

Number two, you picked the fight dumbass, you're the egotist. Spat didnt even say anything negative, he was simply joking around and you had to say something didnt you? Now if you would kindly leave this topic to the adults, it would be greatly appreciated.

K thanx :thanku:

Of course I'm the egotist! I blatantly stated it earlier; I have no secrets!

And, by the way, I was also discussing great questions concerning the "what if's" of history until spats (which is what I will refer to him as- I have that right) decided to present something of a fifth grade level. Now, personally, I don't care very much. I was just in the mood to argue, and argue I did. You're perfectly correct; I picked the fight, dumb ass. So, next time you plan on reiterating my motives, save yourself the trouble of being redundant.

K thanx

Of course I'm the egotist! I blatantly stated it earlier; I have no secrets!

And, by the way, I was also discussing great questions concerning the "what if's" of history until spats (which is what I will refer to him as- I have that right) decided to present something of a fifth grade level. Now, personally, I don't care very much. I was just in the mood to argue, and argue I did. You're perfectly correct; I picked the fight, dumb ass. So, next time you plan on reiterating my motives, save yourself the trouble of being redundant.

K thanx

You obviously didnt catch my sarcasm. Go back and reread it.

And thanks for admitting you were wrong by trying to make me look like the dumbshit. :rolleyes:

Now if you'll kindly leave this message board, I'll give you a complimentary car freshener. Bye :yay:

You obviously didnt catch my sarcasm. Go back and reread it.

And thanks for admitting you were wrong by trying to make me look like the dumbshit. :rolleyes:

Now if you'll kindly leave this message board, I'll give you a complimentary car freshener. Bye :yay:

Oh! Thank you! I've been needing one of those...

-TYG

What if Hamilton had never been killed in the duel with Aaron Bur?

-TYG

Probably would have been president in due course.

What if Catherine of Aragon had given Henry VIII a healthy baby boy that grew to adulthood?

Probably would have been president in due course.

What if Catherine of Aragon had given Henry VIII a healthy baby boy that grew to adulthood?

Ooh...well, then the entire English history following Henry VIII's reign would have been altered drastically.

I'm not an expert on the topic of Henry VIII, but obviously he, himself, made radical changes to Britain that could have perpetuated or halted had his son survived.

Archived