Zeppelin Tattoo's

Mine :)

tattoo-1.jpg

Hi Miss Honey Dripper,

I'm very, very in to Tat's and Bum's and you have the cutest on here, and i think you would easily qualify for the front cover of the next Led Zeppelin Album if they ever do one. Now a name for the Album?

Regards, Danny

I have three Zep tattoos

1. upper right arm-- Swan Song icarus with the 4 symbols

2.chest upper right quadrant---- inside cover of zep 4 Wizard on the Mountain with the words Power , Mystery, Hammer of the Gods

3.lower right arm Led Zeppelin Blimp on Fire with Led Zeppelin written below it.

My next tattoo is going to be a picture of Miss Hd from above and Her Tattoo.

I'm planing to tattoo the 4 symbols on my two arms, chest and back as well. They will be my first ones :)

I've been always one against tattoos. I even hate people who have them and don't know what they mean. But I realized a while ago that the only exception would be Led Zeppelin's symbols, because they do represent a lot to me. And probably, these would the only tattoos I would ever get.

Anyway, here's how they'd go:

Percy's symbol will go on my chest

Pagey's will go on my upper right arm

JPJ's on my upper left arm

and Bonzo's on my upper back.

What does everyone think? I need an opinion you know.. :P

I know it's each to one's own Ozzy, but imo, I think that if you are going to get the symbols done, they look much better all together as they were originally done on IV. Whether it's down the arm, across the back, etc. I briefly toyed with the idea of having just ZOSO across my back , but in my heart I felt it wouldn't of seemed right having them all seperate.

Again, this is just my thoughts. One thing I will say, make sure you go to a reputable and recommended tattooist. I've seen some Zep symbol tatts that look bad. The one I went to was recommended by a few friends. I went to see some of her work and asked if she had done the symbols before, which she had.

If you do get them done, don't forget to post a pic here!! :D

Btw, thanks all for the positive comments about mine.

hiya misshoneydripper!

i love the idea of having them in differnt places!! i love the symbols and dont really know what order to have them in really lol... but i guess i'll just go with the flow and as i have to print them off the internet to get the image for the guy.. just do them like that,..

ooh i cant wait to get them done :D

Not really into tattoos, but that is a nice one. Great detail. Have you thought, of possibly having some color added to it to touch it up a bit?

Thanks Super Dave! I have thought of getting some color but I don't want to mess it up. Got any ideas on color? I still want to get the dragon crawling up bellow it.

PS that was when it was freshly done...it looks better now.

DD

Hi Miss Honey Dripper,

I'm very, very in to Tat's and Bum's and you have the cutest on here, and i think you would easily qualify for the front cover of the next Led Zeppelin Album if they ever do one. Now a name for the Album?

Regards, Danny

:veryhot:

I know it's each to one's own Ozzy, but imo, I think that if you are going to get the symbols done, they look much better all together as they were originally done on IV. Whether it's down the arm, across the back, etc. I briefly toyed with the idea of having just ZOSO across my back , but in my heart I felt it wouldn't of seemed right having them all seperate.

Again, this is just my thoughts. One thing I will say, make sure you go to a reputable and recommended tattooist. I've seen some Zep symbol tatts that look bad. The one I went to was recommended by a few friends. I went to see some of her work and asked if she had done the symbols before, which she had.

If you do get them done, don't forget to post a pic here!! :D

Btw, thanks all for the positive comments about mine.

Album title: How about "T&A" or "TNA" ??? (Tats and A**) :D

R B)

for me i couldnt really have their faces on my body..

but the symbols are what im getting!!

I'll have to get Jason's face on my back..... in the style of Steve-O from Jackass! :lol:

Reids: TNA.. I'm dynamite :D

Adi: :gimmefive:

Archived