A special thread for Mr. "President" Bush

Rock Action

You can thank Ralph Nader for costing John kerry the 2004 election, but you can also thank John Kerry for being an idiot anyways :D

Agreed.

The only reason Bush won a second time is because of a severe lack of competition. Kerry flip-flopped more than a fresh caught bass. :lol:

Like him or not, I will say that Obama speaks with conviction. Kerry spoke like Lou Costello trying to figure out "who's on first".

Well, I guess we only have the American people to 'Thank' for not being intuitive enough to realize Bush was a waaaay bigger bood than Kerry. I feel a need to smugly add I never voted for that idiot, good riddance!

Well, I guess we only have the American people to 'Thank' for not being intuitive enough to realize Bush was a waaaay bigger bood than Kerry. I feel a need to smugly add I never voted for that idiot, good riddance!

I never voted for Bush either. Not either time. :D

Didn't vote for Kerry or Gore either...

American voters voted for Bush because of his daddy. The worst president ever. What happened in 2000 in Florida also happened in OH in 2004. I didn't vote for Bush or his daddy.

Bush Sr. was just as big of an asshat as his kid, just a little more literate. He put the economy down the shitter too, while putting us at war when we didn't need to be.

And we didn't see these last 8 years coming back then? :blink:

And we didn't see these last 8 years coming back then? :blink:

Some did, but too many were either goo-goo ga-ga for Clinton or too concerned about taking him down. The oil boys and their Iraqi agenda was still on the table, just buried..waiting to be pulled.

I was looking forwerd to this date as long as I'm interested in politics. He's the only guy who got the power over a really democratic country by cheating, and wasn't blamed for it...

Hats off to everyone here who didn't vote for him!!!

(I didn't vote for him neither, for obvious reasons of my nationality :rolleyes: )

YEAAAHHHH!!!

Archived