Nirvana Vinyl Confusion......

ledzep45

Hi! About 1-2 years ago I bought a Nirvana vinyl. To be honest, it lay there doing pretty much nothing. 1-2 years later I got it down from the loft and looked at it cloesly. First of all I thought I had hit lucky, and got a bootleg. On vinyl! But then I looked at the back of it and it said: 'For promotional use only'. The title of it is: 'Nirvana: Amsterdam Love Buzz'. It also says (underneath Amsterdam Love Buzz): 'Live soundboard recording from the paradiso, Amsterdam. 25th November 1991'. I will post some pictures in 10-15 minutes.

It's a boot.

Bootleggers commonly use that verbage to make their releases look legit.

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Your probably be right. Check the pictures, see if your definetly sure its a boot.

Here are the pictures (I think):

C:\Users\Haza\Desktop\LedZeppelin-Unseen\SDC10240.JPG

C:\Users\Haza\Desktop\LedZeppelin-Unseen\SDC10246.JPG

C:\Users\Haza\Desktop\LedZeppelin-Unseen\SDC10242.JPG

there was a nirvana cd single i always saw at -tower records, before bleach and nevermind. the cover had a photo of cobain falling down onstage or something, kind of an interesting, live black and white photo...was interested in what they sounded like. i guess i should have bought that single at the time, but i got to see -nirvana in 93 and thats a great memory. one of the best shows i've ever seen.

there was a nirvana cd single i always saw at -tower records, before bleach and nevermind. the cover had a photo of cobain falling down onstage or something, kind of an interesting, live black and white photo...was interested in what they sounded like. i guess i should have bought that single at the time, but i got to see -nirvana in 93 and thats a great memory. one of the best shows i've ever seen.

Is this the one?

0728nirvanasliver.jpg

That's the Sliver single, if it's the one you mean.

That's so cool that you got to see Nirvana! I'm glad it was a good show. I wish somehow I could have been a really cool little kid and went to see them...alas, I was only 9 in 1994 and still listening to the Lion King soundtrack; it took me another 7 years to find Nirvana.

Is this the one?

0728nirvanasliver.jpg

That's the Sliver single, if it's the one you mean.

That's so cool that you got to see Nirvana! I'm glad it was a good show. I wish somehow I could have been a really cool little kid and went to see them...alas, I was only 9 in 1994 and still listening to the Lion King soundtrack; it took me another 7 years to find Nirvana.

No, that wasnt it, but thanks -footsteps of dawn. but it is similar, maybe cobain crashing over a drumkit....cant remember it, but would know it if i saw it.

I was at that gig shown on the cover of the Sliver single...it was Feb. of 1990 at the late,

great club Raji's on Hollywood Blvd. They played with Tad, I think. Later that summer,

Nirvana and STP opened for Sonic Youth,at the Hollywood Palladium.

I think there was also a Roxy show around this time, too.

The next year "Nevermind" came out and that was pretty much the end of seeing

Nirvana in small clubs.

As for that Paradiso boot, I've seen it around on vinyl and cd.

Archived