This or That

Dancin'Days

French. Do you mean cuisine?

Digital or analog?

Actually I was thinking of language, but cuisine is good too :)

Digital phones, but not digital cable tv; we're not having good luck with that lately <_<

Front loader or top loader? (washing machine)

5 Guy's vs. Burger King? 5 Guys hands down. However in Charlotte the best burgers in town are at either The Penguin or Big Daddy's Burger Bar.

To answer your question Virginia, I read on the 5 Guy's website that they are in 40 states and 4 provinces in Canada

Bojangles or Chick-fil-A?

5 Guy's vs. Burger King? 5 Guys hands down. However in Charlotte the best burgers in town are at either The Penguin or Big Daddy's Burger Bar.

To answer your question Virginia, I read on the 5 Guy's website that they are in 40 states and 4 provinces in Canada

Bojangles or Chick-fil-A?

I was trying to think of another decent burger chain and was drawing a blank :lol: We surely don't have another one where I live (just some local burger places). Cool that they've expanded; they do have good burgers!

I like Chick-Fil-A; we don't have a Bojangles here, and CFA was my very first job! :)

Regular Chick-Fil-A sandwich, or grilled?

It depends on what I'm in the mood for and what the choices are of each. But in general there's more variety in soup, so I may go for that. But more soups in cooler weather and salads in warmer weather.

Grilled salmon or smoked?

Grilled.

Bagel or muffin?

Archived