This or That

Dancin'Days

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Since I can't speak German to save my life :blush:, I am going to have to say London

Lonsenges or cough syrup (for when you have a cold)?

Went down with the flu last week and needless to say, my life was pretty fucked up that past week! dry.gif

eh, weak excuse :P German people can speak English, though :P Especially in Berlin, not that it wouldn't be the largest city with many tourists and young people from everywhere are living there....

Cough syrup running down my throat all day I'm having a cold :D

Crisps or salted sticks?

eh, weak excuse :P German people can speak English, though :P Especially in Berlin, not that it wouldn't be the largest city with many tourists and young people from everywhere are living there....

Cough syrup running down my throat all day I'm having a cold :D

Crisps or salted sticks?

I know! :P But I might make a fool of myself while visiting by trying to interract with the locals in German! Sheesh! LOL! :lol:

I would say crisps! B)

Fruit juice or fizzy soft drinks on a hot summer's day?

I know! :P But I might make a fool of myself while visiting by trying to interract with the locals in German! Sheesh! LOL! :lol:

I would say crisps! B)

Fruit juice or fizzy soft drinks on a hot summer's day?

no, you wouldn't. People with foreign accents are welcome :D ( I like dutch and scandinavian accents the best, they sound cute while speaking German) And actually we do apreciate a lot when someone tries to speak German, since we know it's a hard language for master for many people, even for native speakers. They probably wouldn't mind to help you out, Berliner are known to be friendly, though :)

Fruit juice.

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

no, you wouldn't. People with foreign accents are welcome :D ( I like dutch and scandinavian accents the best, they sound cute while speaking German) And actually we do apreciate a lot when someone tries to speak German, since we know it's a hard language for master for many people, even for native speakers. They probably wouldn't mind to help you out, Berliner are known to be friendly, though :)

Fruit juice.

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Wow! That is such a nice sentiment! :D Believe it or not, you have actually given me the confidence to visit Germany some day! :D Thanks! :D I somehow have always wanted to visit Britain, Germany, Denmark and Sweden. It is a life time goal for me :)

Well, I have loved milk chocolate since I was a little kid, so yep! Milk chocolate it is! B)

Gourmet food or fast food?

Wow! That is such a nice sentiment! :D Believe it or not, you have actually given me the confidence to visit Germany some day! :D Thanks! :D I somehow have always wanted to visit Britain, Germany, Denmark and Sweden. It is a life time goal for me :)

Well, I have loved milk chocolate since I was a little kid, so yep! Milk chocolate it is! B)

Gourmet food or fast food?

Well, there *might* are some places worth a visit in ye olde Europe :D and glad to hear that ;)

well, isn't gourmet food relative? I find falafel to be supper-yummy, which is a fast food. But, since gourmet food is overrated anyway (and duck liver and kaviar aren't vegetarian-compatible) I'll say fast foo. Love yummy falafel, veggie burgers and fries.

So, meat, or no meat?

Well, there *might* are some places worth a visit in ye olde Europe :D and glad to hear that ;)

well, isn't gourmet food relative? I find falafel to be supper-yummy, which is a fast food. But, since gourmet food is overrated anyway (and duck liver and kaviar aren't vegetarian-compatible) I'll say fast foo. Love yummy falafel, veggie burgers and fries.

So, meat, or no meat?

I love fast food too! B)

I don't know much about gourmet food though. That one was just off the top of my head :lol:

Being a vegan, I have to say no meat.

Vinyl 45's or CDs?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived