Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

No I haven't, what is it? laugh.gif

Have you ever eaten at a Bojangles?

No.

HYE visited the Grand Canyon?

Btw, here is the Safety Dance for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p023YD3DDPg Watch and be amazed!!

No i have not.

BTW Starbreaker do you know if Bojangles is only in North Carolina and if so, why the hell hasnt it spread across the country so that everyone can experience the fried Cajun/Southern goodness!?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p023YD3DDPg Watch and be amazed!!

No i have not.

BTW Starbreaker do you know if Bojangles is only in North Carolina and if so, why the hell hasnt it spread across the country so that everyone can experience the fried Cajun/Southern goodness!?

Apparently Bojangles has locations in both Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, and Virginia. Outside of the South, it has locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York. Outside of The United States, it has a few franchises in Mexico and Honduras. In my opinin, the reason it hasn't spread out across all 50 states is because KFC is dominant nationally as "the fastfood chain that has fried chicken." Bojangles is going to take their time spreading out across the United States. After all, look what happened to another North Carolina favorite, Krispy Kream, when they expanded really quickly. They opened up a boat-load of new locations, but they expanded so rapidly that most of the new locations failed (along with a decline in the quality of their donuts at the time) and they had to drasticly scale back their operations. But rest assured Page-ist, the unstoppable force that is Bojangles will leave all its competitors in the dust, and conquer the planet!

back to Have You Ever....

Can't say I've ever frozen my tongue eating.

Have you ever eaten gazpacho?

Apparently Bojangles has locations ...

Yes, didn't know what it was and almost sent it back!! :slapface: Oops!

HYE been to Mt Rushmore? (planning a camping trip there for this coming summer - if anyone has any suggestions - please feel free to email me!)

BTW - sledding, yes! frozen and burned my tongue eating, never been to a Bojangles - sounds good - and, yes, sadly, I have taken pleasure in "The Safety Dance" - what can I say, I was a teen in the 80's, please don't hold it against me! Thanks for posting it! It's a hoot!!:D

Apparently Bojangles has locations in both Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, and Virginia. Outside of the South, it has locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York. Outside of The United States, it has a few franchises in Mexico and Honduras. In my opinin, the reason it hasn't spread out across all 50 states is because KFC is dominant nationally as "the fastfood chain that has fried chicken." Bojangles is going to take their time spreading out across the United States. After all, look what happened to another North Carolina favorite, Krispy Kream, when they expanded really quickly. They opened up a boat-load of new locations, but they expanded so rapidly that most of the new locations failed (along with a decline in the quality of their donuts at the time) and they had to drasticly scale back their operations. But rest assured Page-ist, the unstoppable force that is Bojangles will leave all its competitors in the dust, and conquer the planet!

Well, thank you for the overview, Starbreaker. I just dont think its right that so many people should live their lives in darkness. It's good to know that the era of Bojangles is on its way!

I have not eaten gazpacho.

Have you ever had a chocolate iced-cream filled doughnut from Krispy Kreme?(OMFG)

Well, thank you for the overview, Starbreaker. I just dont think its right that so many people should live their lives in darkness. It's good to know that the era of Bojangles is on its way!

I have not eaten gazpacho.

Have you ever had a chocolate iced-cream filled doughnut from Krispy Kreme?(OMFG)

SNAP!! We replied at the same time!

No, I have not eaten any Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I hear they are good - in a heart-attack inducing kinda' way.

I still need a reply, so, here it is again: HYE been to Mt Rushmore? still planing the camping trip, so if you have any suggestions - email me!

SNAP!! We replied at the same time!

No, I have not eaten any Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I hear they are good - in a heart-attack inducing kinda' way.

I still need a reply, so, here it is again: HYE been to Mt Rushmore? still planing the camping trip, so if you have any suggestions - email me!

Nope. Actually, if I think of it, I've never been west of the Mississippi. :(

HYE Ridden in a Spider Ferrari?

Nope. Actually, if I think of it, I've never been west of the Mississippi. :(

HYE Ridden in a Spider Ferrari?

That's too bad, there's lots of great stuff out west!

Spider Ferrari? No, a Porche once, but that was a LONG time ago.

HYE ridden in a tank?

Archived