Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

Have you ever wondered why those guy's just stand there in the green bean isle. Are they checking for price tags of something? Maybe I should find somebody that knows how to Calculate these things and try to find out how things get done the right way. Any guy with price checker gun could tell you how to total the Bill for a nice bag of groceries...

:yes2:

Not the green bean Aisle, but one time I stopped in the bread section for hot dog buns. Some guy stood there staring at the buns for 20 seconds then grabbed a pack of two different brands and looked back and forth at them for another minute. I finally got fed up and said "Dude, it's not rocket science their frickin' hot dog buns!" The guy behind me who was also waiting laughed out loud and the moron turned beet red and put both packages in his cart.

Ever walked out of the house to get the mail or something out of the car barfoot when the sidewalk is covered with snow?

Not the green bean Aisle, but one time I stopped in the bread section for hot dog buns. Some guy stood there staring at the buns for 20 seconds then grabbed a pack of two different brands and looked back and forth at them for another minute. I finally got fed up and said "Dude, it's not rocket science their frickin' hot dog buns!" The guy behind me who was also waiting laughed out loud and the moron turned beet red and put both packages in his cart.

Ever walked out of the house to get the mail or something out of the car barfoot when the sidewalk is covered with snow?

Yes, a number of times.

HYE had to shovel snow that was 2-3 feet deep?

I've rolled out of bed in my sleep, I sometimes grind my teeth at night, it's been quite awhile since I've gone trick-or-treating. Never visited the Isle of Green Beans; it sounds lovely.

Have you ever woken up, panicked when you saw a man standing in your bedroom, but then realized it was your boyfriend or husband?

No - though, when I was little, I did once give my mum near heart failure by her waking up to see me looking down at her while she slept (I was sleep walking at the time)

...Ever woken up to the feeling of someone sitting on the end of you bed, even though you cannot see it?

Archived