Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

No. I am to emetophobic to eat unfamiliar foods! XD XD

Have you ever played video games all day, until your eyes were burning?

Many years back i liked to play Wheel of Fortune on Ninetendo and spent a couple hours at a time "once in a while" playing...but i don't play video games nowadays, and never really got into them...so my answer would be no...

Above questions, i used to ski every winter was pretty good in the intermediate category, and when i was young we used to go to the YMCA and jump on the trampoline, but never bungee jumped, and never will..

HYE slept in the snow or slept with someone in the snow?

Yes! -sniffle- We used to build forts! And then put blankets in them. Back in the day XD

But then I had to move to California.

HYE drank a whole liter of soda in one sitting?

At weddings or parties when i was younger i could drink a liter of 7up...i stay away from soda most of the time today...big fan of unsweet iced tea and bottled spring water.

HYE eaten nova lox or kippered salmon?

No, but willing to do, if someone pushes me out of the plane. Not the guts to jump on my own.

HYE had the feeling that you knew someone before when you've met them, though it was the first time?

Yes

HYE watched the Westminster Dog Show on Thanksgiving?

Many times, but the longest and most strenous was hiking down the mountain in Beaver Creek, Co ( in the summer), 10,200 foot elevation (and approximately 5 miles). Every muscle in my body ached the next day and i couldn't walk! Still, it was a great experience!

400x267bcbiking.jpg

HYE seen the John Cleese sitcom "Fawlty Towers"?

Many times, but the longest and most strenous was hiking down the mountain in Beaver Creek, Co ( in the summer), 10,200 foot elevation (and approximately 5 miles). Every muscle in my body ached the next day and i couldn't walk! Still, it was a great experience!

400x267bcbiking.jpg

HYE seen the John Cleese sitcom "Fawlty Towers"?

a side note, insects are not animals. We know you have never intentionally hurt an animal, Virginia :)

Thanks! :D

No, but I should because I love John Cleese!

HYE seen "The Secret Policeman's Ball/Other Ball"?

Archived