Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

Be careful of that "Doggie Door" :o

doggiedoor.jpg

HYE locked yourself out of your house in only your underwear?

Oh my gosh; that is so cute! What's the story?!

And absolutely not, of course! :lol:

HYE lost a shoe in the mud?

Yes and it was river mud. If you have never had the wonderful experience of being near river mud it smells horrible. God onlyknows what is in it.

HYE done something despite someone? Something big I mean, like piercing your nose just because your folks told you no.

Yes and it was river mud. If you have never had the wonderful experience of being near river mud it smells horrible. God onlyknows what is in it.

HYE done something despite someone? Something big I mean, like piercing your nose just because your folks told you no.

Yes sort of... continued dating a guy who was older than my dad though my mom was very much against it. Platonic dating mind you.

HYE broken a window glass pane with your fist?

Yes sort of... continued dating a guy who was older than my dad though my mom was very much against it. Platonic dating mind you.

HYE broken a window glass pane with your fist?

:rolleyes: Yes...when I was locked out of the house in my underwear :lol:

HYE awaken somewhere and didn't know how you got there?

Not exactly. I've woken and been momentarily confused where I was--like sometimes, I'll be sleeping in the basement bedroom and forget that I'm in the basement, not the ground floor, and wonder where the hell the light switch is. (our bedroom upstairs is exactly the same as the one downstairs, different furniture and different decorations--the beds are even facing the same way)

HYE passed your turn when you are on the way to somewhere you've been 1,000,000 times?

No, but I had an alive skunk under my house bump a pipe and spray the underside of the house! (talk about gross)

Have you ever fallen or lost your balance for no apparent reason in front of a lot of people?

No, but I had an alive skunk under my house bump a pipe and spray the underside of the house! (talk about gross)

Have you ever fallen or lost your balance for no apparent reason in front of a lot of people?

Sadly yes, at halftime during a college football game :bagoverhead: In the mud, no less. I think rum may have been a factor...

HYE found an article of clothing static-clung to you while out in public? :blink:

I'm 50, it happens all the time.

HYE eaten snake?

Heh heh same here DD; more often than not! :)

I'm not sure; the local annual chili cookoff has had "rattlesnake chili" before but I don't know if that was real.

HYE greeted someone enthusiastically, only to realize it wasn't the person you thought it was (and you don't actually know them after all)? :blink:

Heh heh same here DD; more often than not! :)

I'm not sure; the local annual chili cookoff has had "rattlesnake chili" before but I don't know if that was real.

HYE greeted someone enthusiastically, only to realize it wasn't the person you thought it was (and you don't actually know them after all)? :blink:

Yup and it is soooo embarrassing.

HYE picked your nose on the ride home from work and someone you know saw you?

:o Oh! Momma Mia!

"At the time I don't recall!"

HYE walked into a light pole on Bourbon Street?

Four times in New Orleans and was never drunk once, lol... didn't bump into anything that i recall :)

HYE lost a case full of CD's (at least 25 i would guess)? Mine fell out of the car somewhere without me noticing (some of my faves of course).

Archived