Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

I'd love to ski in Europe. That would be so fun.

And no, I have never been to Euro Disney. Isn't it in Germany or something like that?

HYE been to Ireland to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

France, just outside of Paris.

Nope, never been to Ireland.

HYE creeped out a kid by making a scary face at it, like in the line at a grocery store?

France, just outside of Paris.

Nope, never been to Ireland.

HYE creeped out a kid by making a scary face at it, like in the line at a grocery store?

Oh ok. I am thinking of some castle that is in Germany. My German teacher said last year its similar to Disney or something. I don't remember.

And yes I have. Funny as hell.

HYE gotten a ticket for speeding?

Dialed and hung up (dumb joke, I know... cause they called back :o )

HYE had someone else's blood on your shoes?

A long time ago when i was putting in an IV and didn't hook the connector in fast enough... and i'm sure i step in blood at work without even knowing it (sounds gross i know).

HYE: swam in the Everglades? (if you try it, don't let the coast guard catch you :)

A long time ago when i was putting in an IV and didn't hook the connector in fast enough... and i'm sure i step in blood at work without even knowing it (sounds gross i know).

HYE: swam in the Everglades? (if you try it, don't let the coast guard catch you :)

No I haven't and I won't.

HYE bought Animals by Pink Floyd?

A long time ago when i was putting in an IV and didn't hook the connector in fast enough...

try Intima brand IV catheter - they're virtually bloodless, it's a closed system, you have total control over it until you're ready to connect to the IVF bag... no stupid saline syringes, it's so easy it feels like cheating. I almost never miss an IV if I use an Intima.

and i'm sure i step in blood at work without even knowing it (sounds gross i know).
lol sounds so familiar... and BTW blood is not gross... we know that, right?

try Intima brand IV catheter - they're virtually bloodless, it's a closed system, you have total control over it until you're ready to connect to the IVF bag... no stupid saline syringes, it's so easy it feels like cheating. I almost never miss an IV if I use an Intima.

lol sounds so familiar... and BTW blood is not gross... we know that, right?

My employer has all the control when it comes to supplies :) but they sound great. I may have to inquire about them at work. I'm pretty good after 16 + years but it would be nice to never miss! Blood doesn't gross me out, but i don't like it on my clothes (even my own, it stains), lol. Nice chatting with you!

I have owned Animals since 1977! One of the best albums ever!

I have jumped in waterfalls at swimming pools. I saw beautiful waterfalls in N.C. last year, but didn't get under them (though i really wanted to and wish i had).

HYE: had Italian WaterIce (other than store bought in the freezer case)? Rita's is popular up North and i believe they are now open again for the season!

My employer has all the control when it comes to supplies :) but they sound great. I may have to inquire about them at work. I'm pretty good after 16 + years but it would be nice to never miss! Blood doesn't gross me out, but i don't like it on my clothes (even my own, it stains), lol. Nice chatting with you!

I have owned Animals since 1977! One of the best albums ever!

I have jumped in waterfalls at swimming pools. I saw beautiful waterfalls in N.C. last year, but didn't get under them (though i really wanted to and wish i had).

HYE: had Italian WaterIce (other than store bought in the freezer case)? Rita's is popular up North and i believe they are now open again for the season!

No

HYE sold Girl Scout cookies?

Virginia you have to try Water Ice!

I sold Girl scout cookies when i was a Girl Scout! Wow, that was a long time ago.

HYE been Snorkling?

I have no interest in snorkling.

HYE eaten french fries with ketchup and mustard?

I always order that and they give me a second look when i ask for mustard on them.

Virginia you have to try Water Ice!

I sold Girl scout cookies when i was a Girl Scout! Wow, that was a long time ago.

HYE been Snorkling?

I haven't heard of Water Ice before; I'll be on the lookout though! :)

I have no interest in snorkling.

HYE eaten french fries with ketchup and mustard?

I always order that and they give me a second look when i ask for mustard on them.

No; just ketchup

HYE flown first class?

Archived