Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

HYE theown a party and nobody came?

Yeah, my 12th birthday. I invited girls from my class from whom I thought they'd be my friends, but nobody came. :'( It was one of the saddest days of my life and I felt so indredibly bad .:boohoo:

HYE defended yourself or others to a teacher who was unfair and mean, and you won, with the your classmates clapping tribune at you ?

Or HYE experineced one of your teachers imitating Mr. Keating from Dead Poet's Society, jumping on his desk and wanting you to say "Captain, my Captain!" ?

HYE theown a party and nobody came?

Yeah, my 12th birthday. I invited girls from my class from whom I thought they'd be my friends, but nobody came. :'( It was one of the saddest days of my life and I felt so indredibly bad .:boohoo:

HYE defended yourself or others to a teacher who was unfair and mean, and you won, with the your classmates clapping tribune at you ?

Or HYE experineced one of your teachers imitating Mr. Keating from Dead Poet's Society, jumping on his desk and wanting you to say "Captain, my Captain!" ?

I'm so sorry to hear that but........we grow past things like that. Dumb bitches!

No to both...but good question.

HYE tried to do magic tricks?

I felt from a riding horse for children, does that also count?

HYE been woken up at a place you don't know?

Yeah, in the middle of a dark forest, and it took me 2 hours to get home as well (some animal sniffing on me woke me up)

HYE eaten spacecake (hash cake)?

Nope. kind of a surprise.

HYE ever seen Led Zeppelin?

Yeah, in my dreams :D Have you ever been out drinking a beer with one of your teachers while you still were a student?

We once made a brewery visit with one of our teachery cause we dealed with alcohole in chemistry, and it was funnny.... B)

Ahh, heaven..Yes!!

HYE had to drive while wearing only one contact, because you rubbed your eye, it slipped out, and went bye bye? <_<

No

HYE run into someone you know from home when you are traveling in another state or country?

No

HYE gone to the top of the Statue of Liberty?

On a class trip in Junior High. Another time i went to the top of the World Trade Center, back in the early 80's (restaurant called Windows on the World).

Never been to Norway.

HYE driven the 17 mile drive in Carmel? (a place i hope to visit someday)

edit: clarification of the name of the restaurant

Archived