Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

HYE been in the Air and Space museum (Smithsonian)?

Yes, in 1998.

HYE had sex while driving a car? any kind of sex. even Monica sex. biggrin.gif

Yes. That's all I'm saying on the open board. :D

(That poor woman really needs to put on a sports bra stat!)

Obnoxious as hell, isn't it?

HYE left your front door wide open all day while you were at work dry.gif

Yes--literally. The screen door was open and everything. Apparently, I thought Dave was staying at home, and he didn't bother to shut it either, so I say we're both guilty.

HYE called a friend on accident when trying to get to someone else? (think speed dial)

Ughhh, sounds terrible....no....(camel flesh tastes like kebab btw)

(Cool Jimmy pic^^^^^^)

HYE dated two people simultaneously?

Thanks!

Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it...LOL

HYE called a friend on accident when trying to get to someone else? (think speed dial)

Yes

HYE bungee jumped?

Ughhh, sounds terrible....no....(camel flesh tastes like kebab btw)

(Cool Jimmy pic^^^^^^)

HYE dated two people simultaneously?

Not really "dated," per see. ;)

BTW--they have "special sauce" or "fry sauce" here for your fries--it's mayo and ketchup mixed. I don't like it, and I've never had them with onions!

HYE bungee jumped?

No. Too many people around here die by doing it off this bridge in a nearby town.

HYE yelled at neighborhood kids for picking your flowers?

(I just had three really cute little girls run into my yard and pick a tulip without permission. I didn't yell, but I went outside and told them if they had asked, I would have let them pick one--taking them without permission isn't okay. Hopefully, they didn't think I was being too mean. I just said that they should have asked first. I was in the living room and watched them do the whole thing!)

Not really "dated," per see. ;)

BTW--they have "special sauce" or "fry sauce" here for your fries--it's mayo and ketchup mixed. I don't like it, and I've never had them with onions!

No. Too many people around here die by doing it off this bridge in a nearby town.

HYE yelled at neighborhood kids for picking your flowers?

(I just had three really cute little girls run into my yard and pick a tulip without permission. I didn't yell, but I went outside and told them if they had asked, I would have let them pick one--taking them without permission isn't okay. Hopefully, they didn't think I was being too mean. I just said that they should have asked first. I was in the living room and watched them do the whole thing!)

No, not for picking flowers, but for playing tennis against my house's wall while I was trying to record some vocals

HYE heard you look like a famous person?

(lol, this game is fun)

No, not for picking flowers, but for playing tennis against my house's wall while I was trying to record some vocals

HYE heard you look like a famous person?

(lol, this game is fun)

Haha, kids do crazy shit... :lol:

Yes, I've had lots of people tell me that I look like Rebecca De Mornay, and they always mention The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. Dunno if that is good or not, she was pretty flippin evil in that movie... :unsure:

HYE had a window broken by kids playing baseball?

Nope. I did, however, break a window in my own house once when I was living at home. My sister locked me out and I was pounding on the door, my hand slipped and slammed through the glass. My mom was a little pissed about that.

HYE purposely walked around in the rain without an umbrella or similar "protective" gear?

Nope. I did, however, break a window in my own house once when I was living at home. My sister locked me out and I was pounding on the door, my hand slipped and slammed through the glass. My mom was a little pissed about that.

HYE purposely walked around in the rain without an umbrella or similar "protective" gear?

Ouch, hopefully you didn't get cuts on your hand.

There have been times where I've had no choice but to do so, lol...I'm always forgetting my umbrella. I have purposely walked on the beach while it's been raining...Quite peaceful.

HYE had a story or poem published?

Yes. Several things. I have an English degree, so I had to write a lot. ;)

HYE eaten way more cookie dough than you should have? (we ate a container of it about a month ago, it was split about four ways, LOL)

Yup

Have you ever shut your fingers in a car door?

Yes. I lost a HUGE chuck of my middle finger on my left hand when I was 2 doing that. Just today, a student asked me about my finger when she noticed it. It's been like this so long that sometimes, I forget about it. At first, I had no clue what she was asking me.

Yep! That smarts.

HYE taken a drink of sour milk?

Yes. It's f-ing sick. The first time I did it, I almost puked.

HYE gotten your foot in your mouth so far in you weren't sure if it could ever get out?

No. I heard horror stories about kids breaking legs, etc., when I was little, so I was a little freaked out by that.

HYE spilled food on your computer keyboard? (for the record, I haven't, but I'm eating Cheerios right now...)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived