Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

No, but it sounds nasty. sick0022.gif

HYE heard a quote you thought was stupid, then learned it was said by someone you're a fan of? (i.e., pro-drug comments, a political view you don't agree with, etc.)

I'm sure I have, although I can't think of any specific examples

HYE scored the game winning run/touchdown/goal etc?

I'm sure I have, although I can't think of any specific examples

HYE scored the game winning run/touchdown/goal etc?

Yeah, I'm sure at least one time I did, we played a lot of backyard football in my neighborhood when I was young!

Ever been in a controversial penalty call in a backyard football game then ending up scuffling with your buddies when you where a kid? B)

Yeah, I'm sure at least one time I did, we played a lot of backyard football in my neighborhood when I was young!

Ever been in a controversial penalty call in a backyard football game then ending up scuffling with your buddies when you where a kid? B)

No, but I did get knocked on my ass playing football with some friends on New Years Day. He was an ex-football player and I was suppose to block him. He didn't think I would block but I did and got my bell rung good.

HYE cooked a Thanksgiving turkey and forgot to take the bag of giblets out of the cavity before stuffing it?

No, thankfully.

HYE broke a window with a baseball?

No not with a base ball, but once when I was a kid me and some other kid's (I didn't know) where kicking an old empty soda pop can around in front of a shop. I kicked it into the glass door of the shop shattering it, leaving huge crack's going all the way up to the top of it's pane!

Ever broke a bat while hitting a baseball (any ball)? B)

Archived