Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

Nap, yes, but in the back of the room ;)

HYE gotten lost in Washington DC? Taken the wrong way off Dupont Circle? :unsure:

Several decades ago, in my less intelligent days, I was pulled over by DC law enforcement because I "looked lost". Suffice it to say, a search yielded at least one baggie of marijuana, at least a case of open and unopened beers, and a couple of ceramic bongs my buddies had heisted from Penguin Feather. Lucky for me, there was a shooting down the road so he decided to let these small-time punks go. He took off the cuffs and told me he had better never see me in that city again, although that's where I was born. C'est la vie.

What's a busker? Apparently I haven't but I worked with a guy who looked like Robert.

Have you ever been likened to a celebrity yourself?

Several decades ago, in my less intelligent days, I was pulled over by DC law enforcement because I "looked lost". Suffice it to say, a search yielded at least one baggie of marijuana, at least a case of open and unopened beers, and a couple of ceramic bongs my buddies had heisted from Penguin Feather. Lucky for me, there was a shooting down the road so he decided to let these small-time punks go. He took off the cuffs and told me he had better never see me in that city again, although that's where I was born. C'est la vie.

What's a busker? Apparently I haven't but I worked with a guy who looked like Robert.

Have you ever been likened to a celebrity yourself?

Wow, what an experience, man. :(

Yes, I have likened myself to a celebrity once or twice.

HYE had a work of yours published in a newspaper?

Archived