Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Harris

Jimmy Page's new guitar

i think he should have a guitar made out of actual rock. rock from some famous mountain range, from the top of one of those mountains.

i think he should have a guitar made out of actual rock. rock from some famous mountain range, from the top of one of those mountains.

COOL! :D :D :D :D

I guess. :mellow:

Jimmy has a huge guitar collection. A lot more stuff than we've ever seen him use for sure. Some stuff has only been used as a prop (like the Gibson harp guitar that he posed with for Outrider and C/P). That's why he was thinking of doing that album where he would play each song using a special guitar in his arsenal.

cptb22_.jpg

Edited by mos6507

Let's see if Mr. Page will play that guitar live in front of adoring fans.

Jimmy has a huge guitar collection. A lot more stuff than we've ever seen him use for sure. Some stuff has only been used as a prop (like the Gibson harp guitar that he posed with for Outrider and C/P). That's why he was thinking of doing that album where he would play each song using a special guitar in his arsenal.

cptb22_.jpg

cool guitar on that picture and very good info

:guitar_mood:

cptb22_.jpg

That's pretty wild looking. I wonder how it sounds? Would like to see him play that.

That's pretty wild looking. I wonder how it sounds? Would like to see him play that.

Check out The Band's DVD, The Last Waltz.

Robbie Robertson plays one very similar on the title song.