song for a first date

Well, i want to ask a girl outon a date, and I thought i might need some music, so which one of Led Zeppelins songs should i use? she likes Stairway To Heaven, but i'm not sure :unsure:

:) please reply :)

How sweet, JPIAG!

If I were the girl on that first date, I would love to listen to the lighter Zep songs. You know, the "fun" songs, nothing too serious, sad, heartbreaking, sensual, sexual, or else ;) ).

Try with The Ocean or Rock 'N Roll (you can't go wrong with these) or if you want a softer mood, how about one of the acoustic set, Going To California? I think this is perfect. What do you think?

Good luck! :peace:

Well, Mike Damone from the movie, "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", said, "When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV"... :D

(of course, Ratner, put on Physical Grafitti and played "Kashmir") :)

R B)

I haven't had a first date since the '80's. I don't know if it will work this millenium.

I guess it can make the same effect after all the lyrics are the same...

you should try this on this millenium and see how it goes... :lol:

Well, i want to ask a girl outon a date, and I thought i might need some music, so which one of Led Zeppelins songs should i use? she likes Stairway To Heaven, but i'm not sure :unsure:

:) please reply :)

PLAY ANY ZEPPELIN CD THE WHOLE THING AND YOU WILL KNOW WHEN SHE CHANGES THEN THATS THE SONG TO PLAY and PLAY again

i'm kinda freaking out

Is it our fault? :P j/k

Don't be afraid man, the absolute horrible terrible catastrophic worst thing that can happen is a "no". It has happened to most of (if not all) us guys.

Just one thing, and I don't know if somebody said already; Not everybody is ready for Led Zeppelin. Sometimes it takes a while for someone to appreciate real music.

Trust me, I've tried the same thing, and only a handful of people like a song or 2. So you might wanna find out what kinda music she likes first, and see if she digs classic rock.

If she's not into classic rock at all, then just be cool and listen to your own stuff. Just don't try to stick it down her throat. (no dirty pun intended)

my 2 cents.

nope, havent gotten that far yet -.- i'm kinda freaking out :'(

Don't worry. The worst that can happen is a no. Have you ever been told no about anything before? Probably, it won't be the end of the world.

Girls really aren't that bad. Some of them can be, but if she's usually laid back she won't be rude about your asking.

Best of luck!

Don't worry. The worst that can happen is a no. Have you ever been told no about anything before? Probably, it won't be the end of the world.

Girls really aren't that bad. Some of them can be, but if she's usually laid back she won't be rude about your asking.

Best of luck!

thank you:P i have been told no before yes :S i gguess shes kind of laid back, but i have self esteem issues, according to my friends =/ so now i'm really freaked. i think they're just telling me this because they don't have any chance with such a cute girl at all^_^

Archived