song for a first date

How would your friends know that YOU have self-esteem issues? Ignore 'em, and have a good time. :) Just remember not to jump straight into the hot and heavy stuff like Trampled Underfoot! (And if she doesn't like Zeppelin, she'll like some other kind of "real music"--just play it by ear. Good luck!)

How would your friends know that YOU have self-esteem issues? Ignore 'em, and have a good time. :) Just remember not to jump straight into the hot and heavy stuff like Trampled Underfoot! (And if she doesn't like Zeppelin, she'll like some other kind of "real music"--just play it by ear. Good luck!)

Thank you all so much for these helping advices!!! :yourock::goodpost: please contintue posting ;)

Yeah like what Ozzy said, if she doesn't want it don't stick it down her throat(pun intended, but seriously). And don't do it too much either. Keep us updated on how things go and if she says no, then do try it on someone else.

Just show her your cock and tell her Steven Tyler cant cut it. lol, just kidding, im not really that crass, silly post to be honest, just be yourself dude, no soundtrack is REALLY gonna get ya a woman, I think all of us know that, just my 2 cents!!!!!!!!!

Can we get some information about her, like her tastes in music or something? I think that might help. I think the Rain Song would be good.

she likes ballades, bob marley and some led zeppelin songs, like stairway to heaven and SBILY, but she also likes other Led Zeppelin songs, i just dont know wich :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
she likes ballades, bob marley and some led zeppelin songs, like stairway to heaven and SBILY, but she also likes other Led Zeppelin songs, i just dont know wich :unsure:

my 3 yr old sead you should play hjljuuyyttrr43wqqwrko;'you should play that she sead ok cool

Ok how about this little "guide". It's what I would do.

On your way to the date get her warmed up first...

Whole Lotta Love

Three Little Birds

That's The Way

Stir It Up

What Is And What Should Never Be

Communication Breakdown

On your way home put her in a romantic mood:

Thank You

Fool In The Rain

Tangerine

No Woman, No Cry

Going To California (wow nobody thought of that one)

Hey Hey, What Can I Do

Redemption Song

Hangin out, get her blood boiling to a point and leave her with that:

Trampled Underfoot

The Lemon Song

Is This Love

Dazed and Confused, you tell me one person who didn't love that song the first time they heard it

Stairway To Heaven, everythings better when you end with "Stairway"

Be careful not to come on too strong with any song i.e. always have a balance of style/meaning, and if she dosen't want to hear something or wants to stop listening to it don't force her.

I would save Dazed and Confused for down the road.....depending on how the relationship goes.

Archived