Let me be your friend =)

PsychoRockNRoll

Hi, people! My name is Christine (or Tina if you like) and I'm from Ukraine. I'm only 15 but I'm already a fan of LZ and many other classic rock groups (also love blues).

I've been writing on this forum for some time but still don't know anyone. So I'm creating this topic to take a closer look at everyone here... Let's introduce each other and become friends :)

PS: English is not my native language and I'm only learning it. That's why I can make mistakes :slapface: Please forgive me that and, if it's not hard for you, tell how to say clearly ;)

Hi, people! My name is Christine (or Tina if you like) and I'm from Ukraine. I'm only 15 but I'm already a fan of LZ and many other classic rock groups (also love blues).

I've been writing on this forum for some time but still don't know anyone. So I'm creating this topic to take a closer look at everyone here... Let's introduce each other and become friends :)

PS: English is not my native language and I'm only learning it. That's why I can make mistakes :slapface: Please forgive me that and, if it's not hard for you, tell how to say clearly ;)

If you ever want help with your English let me know. I have helped other people here. My name is Alicia, I'm also 15.

Кристина! родная моя! :wave:

хмм.. ты здесь давно?

так круто встретить здесь родную душонку :P

это да, приятно-с)) месяца два, может три, но не особо активно.

Sophia from Germany here!

I am 16, and always happy to meet other girls with the same obsession! :D

Where exactly in the Ucraine do you live?

Kiev. Have you been here?

If you ever want help with your English let me know. I have helped other people here. My name is Alicia, I'm also 15.

oh, thanks :) will ask you if my dictionary doesn't know sth)

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it. My name's John and I'm 15 too.

I hope too. Pleased to meet you.

:wave: Hey Christine

My name is Adi , I'm 20 years ...

oh and I guess we share the same musical taste...

Hi, Adi) I guess everyone on this forum share almost the same musical taste ;) and that's cool!

это да, приятно-с)) месяца два, может три, но не особо активно.

а я с самого открытия этого форума, ну всм нового, на старом тож долго была.

ходила на концерт Маккартни? :P

а я с самого открытия этого форума, ну всм нового, на старом тож долго была.

ходила на концерт Маккартни? :P

ходила, но не очеь понравилось. возможно от того, что налетела куча гопников (как же не налететь, если концерт халявный) и было жутко душно и противно. а Маккартни спел слишком мало битловских песен <_<

Hi Christine. It's nice to meet you. My name is Alexandra. I love Zep and other classic rock too. Enjoy the forum. It's lots of fun.

Hi, Alexandra. Glad to meet you too :) I'm already enjoying the forum because of you and others who didn't ignore my topic. THANK YOU, GUYS :D

And I'm always glad to do so!

I haven't taught to you yet but I'm quite sure that you're very good, kind person. Thanks twice for your offer :)

Hey. I r Richard aka Ricky. I know some things, and you can learn them too. I'm in an ok mood at the moment so excuse the mess.

Hi, Ricky. Very intriguing post :D What things?

ходила, но не очеь понравилось. возможно от того, что налетела куча гопников (как же не налететь, если концерт халявный) и было жутко душно и противно. а Маккартни спел слишком мало битловских песен <_<

:lol: дя.. гопники повсюду..

она еще жалуется! в нашу дыру он точно никогда не приедет fellow.gif

единственный кто к нам так довольн часто приезжает это Гленн Хьюз. единственный реальный концерт на который я сходила

ну ниче, я еще до них до всех доберусь! хехе

Hello Christine. I'm Matt, I'm 10! (Can you believe it). I play guitar very, very well(Don't think u needed to know that). I've been on the forums for 4 days now.

So long, and thanks for all the fish,

MATT HARRIS! (End transmission!)

P.S I'm a music nerd! (I know everything about music and Led Zeppelin). :blink:

Many things. B)

hmmm... :huh: Well, I'm waiting for the first thing to learn ;)

Christine, it's wonderful to meet a 15-year-old Ukrainian Zep and blues lover! Does my heart good. And your English is already excellent, but Alicia's a good source of help. :)

(I'm one of the older generation, glad to see the torch is being passed.)

Thank you :) But what's really wonderful is that here I can meet people from your "older generation", who know what are such groups as Led Zeppelin. In my real life I see them too rarely, because you know - they are children of USSR where it was very hard to get CDs of foreign rock groups. And I find it a little sad because people who listen to such great music are usually very interesting to talk with.

And, unfortunately, my English is very far from excellent yet. The biggest problems are phrasal verbs and idioms so I can't always understand what speaker means by one or other phrase <_<

:lol: дя.. гопники повсюду..

она еще жалуется! в нашу дыру он точно никогда не приедет fellow.gif

единственный кто к нам так довольн часто приезжает это Гленн Хьюз. единственный реальный концерт на который я сходила

ну ниче, я еще до них до всех доберусь! хехе

я у нас тоже его афишу недавно видела, но не ходила. зато была в этом году на Скорпах (тоже на халяву) и на Дип Перпл уже второй раз. а ты в каком городе живешь?

Hello Christine. I'm Matt, I'm 10! (Can you believe it). I play guitar very, very well(Don't think u needed to know that). I've been on the forums for 4 days now.

So long, and thanks for all the fish,

MATT HARRIS! (End transmission!)

P.S I'm a music nerd! (I know everything about music and Led Zeppelin). :blink:

Hey Matt! You're really cool if you play guitar well in ten! I'm only learning it and must say that's not such easy as I thought.

я у нас тоже его афишу недавно видела, но не ходила. зато была в этом году на Скорпах (тоже на халяву) и на Дип Перпл уже второй раз. а ты в каком городе живешь?

Я из Владивостока. ну да, скорпы к нам тож приезжали эх.. и дип перпл..

ну да, да, я сама протупила, что не пошла :P

только всмысле вам на халяву??! :baby:

=)))

Archived