Chris Cornell...

Hotplant

From Audioslave:

This video is one of my favs. He is so damn sexy in it. Plus, it reminds me in a spooky way of the time my brother was in a car another dude was driving, the cops sped after them, they set up a road block and shot my brother and the driver was barely missed. They shot way BEFORE the car went through the road block. (and NOT at the tires or radiator) My brother was hit in the shoulder, the bullet barely missed his main artery in his shoulder that would have killed him if it was a quarter of an inch closer. Terrible! Got him out of the draft though.

Yes, he was fantastic. The other members of his last solo tour band are great too. He should have never enlisted the help of Timbaland with anything

Fixed

You can talk about Soundgarden, Audioslave, Euphoria Morning and his last solo tour, but plz leave the new crap away from this message board. Not only is it just bad music, but CC sound like a complete dumbass for thinking anybody wants to hear that from him. Sell out is not even the word.

I must get in on this thread. I've been a huge Chris Cornell/Soundgarden fan for many years. Hopefully I'll be seeing him in 2 weeks, but I've never seen a solo show of his. One big regret of mine is not seeing him a year or 2 ago when he was doing a few Temple Of The Dog songs in his set. I would LOVE to have heard him sing those live.

I must get in on this thread. I've been a huge Chris Cornell/Soundgarden fan for many years. Hopefully I'll be seeing him in 2 weeks, but I've never seen a solo show of his. One big regret of mine is not seeing him a year or 2 ago when he was doing a few Temple Of The Dog songs in his set. I would LOVE to have heard him sing those live.

I was thinking the same, Roxie!

I love the music from Temple of The Dog. My favorite is Reach Down, without any doubt!

This is from a show in Vancouver, Nov 6th (my birthday! :D )

He sings Reach Down! Enjoy! ;)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KueYoXdOHUU

I love the music from Temple of The Dog. My favorite is Reach Down, without any doubt!

Sadly, I couldn't make that show Amazonic. Can't do SFA at the moment :( Great venue

BTW, a belated Happy Birthday to you :)

Sadly, I couldn't make that show Amazonic. Can't do SFA at the moment :( Great venue

BTW, a belated Happy Birthday to you :)

Sorry, you didn't get to see him, Ally. He was in Australia last year and I missed his show too!

Thanks for your bday wishes! :thanku:

Love it - thanks for posting! :toast:

I'd cry if I heard him sing that live. That's probably my fave TOTD song.

:offtopic: But I love how Pearl Jam was doing Mother Love Bone's "Crown Of Thorns" in their set a few years ago. I'd cry if I heard that too! lol

Edited by Roxie

Love it - thanks for posting! :toast:

I'd cry if I heard him sing that live. That's probably my fave TOTD song.

:offtopic:But I love how Pearl Jam was doing Mother Love Bone's "Crown Of Thorns" in their set a few years ago. I'd cry if I heard that too! lol

:offtopic: well, I am joining you too... :tears:

Just beautiful!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WlAXf81XSgA