Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BlackDog71

Favorite song off of Zeppelin I?

Favorite song off of Zeppelin I?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Zeppelin I song.....

• Good Times, Bad Times
    • Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
    • You Shook Me
    • Dazed and Confused
    • Your Time Is Gonna Come
    • Black Mountain Side
    • Communication Breakdown
    • I Can't Quit You Baby
    • How Many More Times

I voted for Good Times Bad Times.

I am sure that I am in the minority, but Dazed and Confused is probably at the bottom of my list of Zepp favorites. I do like the studio version better that the live version. I am not a huge fan of the bow solos.

Sometimes I wonder how and why I Can't Quit You kicked so much god damn ass live...

... and sucked :o so god damn bad in the studio.

The only thing I can think of is that they didn't want to make "someone else's" song one of the best ones on the album?

Babe im gonna leave you, my fav cos it oozes passion!!!!!!!!!!! this track underrated as far as im concerned

exactly but i dont think its underated

Dazed and Confused without a doubt. That descending riff is so awesome! And I LOVE the bow solo!! It's such a powerful and emotional song. But I think the song might be better live because the bow solos are more developed.

How Many More Times would be my second choice.

I wonder why more people don't like Black Mountain Side. huh.gif

They like it. They just like others more.

Mine favorite: BIGLY

I voted for Good Times Bad Times.

I am sure that I am in the minority, but Dazed and Confused is probably at the bottom of my list of Zepp favorites. I do like the studio version better that the live version. I am not a huge fan of the bow solos.

WHAT?! I LOVE the bow solos! They're SO amazing! Even if it wasn't Jimmy's idea, nobody dead or alive could perform a solo like that half as well as he did. But, I respect the fact that everybody has their own opinions... Crazy as they may be, we all have them. :) I actually voted for... Crap, I already forgot. I think I did Communication Breakdown... It was either that or Good Times, Bad Times. But don't get me wrong, I do love Dazed and Confused.

At one time or another my favorite has changed but right now it is Good Times Bad Times

I voted Dazed and Confused. Even though they covered the song they made it there own and it definatley stands out on that album.

Edited by Raust