Why don't you take a good look at yourself

JethroTull

Don't put yourself down, spats, I don't think Brad Pitt is attractive.

I don't go around looking for guys that look like Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt, honestly

Same here DBZ. And Johnny is too girly and delicate looking for me. Both v talented actors though :)

Mmm...no tits, no ass, my boilogie teacher called me under-weighted and my legs are sort of too long and strange...but though, I like myself, my face and my hair, and -yeah-my unperfect body...(okay, in fact, I'm pretty graceful for the share of genetic material with a pretty attractive family heritage...a girl needs any help she can get!)

And I think, everybody has some special beauty on them!

I'm tall, I have long legs and I have normal sized boobs (not small and not big) ...I love the shape of my lips .. I have beautiful body figure (not flat and not full) ..so I guess I like what I see and apparently men like it too ;)

I think the meaning of the question is lost on some people. I don't think it was meant as a physical look but a look at one's self being.

You will understand this more as you get older and wiser B)

the other who posted here before talked about their physical appearance so I wrote about it too even though it seemed a bit weird to me because you can realize from the lyrics it's an inner look into yourself and your soul but nevermind let's say I went with the flow :rolleyes:

I think the meaning of the question is lost on some people. I don't think it was meant as a physical look but a look at one's self being.

You will understand this more as you get older and wiser B)

Yes but if one does not like how they look it affects how they feel about themselves as a whole. It's all connected.

Don't put yourself down, spats, I don't think Brad Pitt is attractive.

I don't go around looking for guys that look like Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt, honestly

I just don't like how i look. That's all. I don't think i can really help that. Guys too have the pressure that women have about feeling they don't measure up physically too good looking celebs or just really good looking people in general.

Like you hear women you meet go on about who they find good looking and then you look at yourself in the mirror and you are not even in the same league as that.

Archived