Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JethroTull

Why don't you take a good look at yourself

Do i like what i see when i look in the mirror? Not really. I wish i looked like Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt. And i think the women i meet feel the same way. :mellow:

Don't put yourself down, spats, I don't think Brad Pitt is attractive.

I don't go around looking for guys that look like Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt, honestly

Same here DBZ. And Johnny is too girly and delicate looking for me. Both v talented actors though :)

I'm alright. Wish my complextion was a little pit more clear. And I had longer eyelashes. Other than that I'm good.

And the weight thing.

Ahh, the bliss of teenage girl insecurites.

Mmm...no tits, no ass, my boilogie teacher called me under-weighted and my legs are sort of too long and strange...but though, I like myself, my face and my hair, and -yeah-my unperfect body...(okay, in fact, I'm pretty graceful for the share of genetic material with a pretty attractive family heritage...a girl needs any help she can get!)

And I think, everybody has some special beauty on them!

no ass

For anybody interested, I'm thinking of selling my big ass. It will surely help cushion those falls. Please inquire within.

I'm tall, I have long legs and I have normal sized boobs (not small and not big) ...I love the shape of my lips .. I have beautiful body figure (not flat and not full) ..so I guess I like what I see and apparently men like it too ;)

For anybody interested, I'm thinking of selling my big ass. It will surely help cushion those falls. Please inquire within.

Thanks for your kind offer, but i think I'll stay with mine :D it fits better...

I think the meaning of the question is lost on some people. I don't think it was meant as a physical look but a look at one's self being.

You will understand this more as you get older and wiser B)

I think the meaning of the question is lost on some people. I don't think it was meant as a physical look but a look at one's self being.

the other who posted here before talked about their physical appearance so I wrote about it too even though it seemed a bit weird to me because you can realize from the lyrics it's an inner look into yourself and your soul but nevermind let's say I went with the flow :rolleyes:

Yes but if one does not like how they look it affects how they feel about themselves as a whole. It's all connected.

Don't put yourself down, spats, I don't think Brad Pitt is attractive.

I don't go around looking for guys that look like Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt, honestly

I just don't like how i look. That's all. I don't think i can really help that. Guys too have the pressure that women have about feeling they don't measure up physically too good looking celebs or just really good looking people in general.

Like you hear women you meet go on about who they find good looking and then you look at yourself in the mirror and you are not even in the same league as that.

I see a fun-loving, well read, well balanced individual who has a great sense of humour, has a few talents, fairly handsome and a small but firm ass.

...which is not for sale btw!