Why don't you take a good look at yourself

JethroTull

I just don't like how i look. That's all. I don't think i can really help that. Guys too have the pressure that women have about feeling they don't measure up physically too good looking celebs or just really good looking people in general.

Like you hear women you meet go on about who they find good looking and then you look at yourself in the mirror and you are not even in the same league as that.

When Life gives you lemmons...Smash them into your eyes and see how that feels :rolleyes:

Oh Jesus H Tapdancin' Christ,not this shit again......

---------------

I'd say overall,I like what I see.Whatever physical features I have which I may not be happy with,I can change with minimal effort-and minimum $$$$....

I'd even go so far as to say I'm happy with the way things are going emotionally as well.I'm nearing the end of a VERY tumultuous period of my life,and I'm anxiously awaiting of the end of this era.

Let's start small, what color is your hair? And your eyes? Do you have freckles? Are you pale or tanned?

- I have brown hair and brown eyes.

- I am losing the tan i got over the summer. I am heading for pale. Maybe i should go to a tanning salon. I look much better with a tan.

- I am 6 feet tall.

- I weigh 170 lbs

- My nose isn't the way i would like. I broke it when i was a teen. It's not hideous or huge or disfigured but it's not the way it was before. I would love to get it back to what it was but i think it would have to be broken again to do that. If you just met me you would not know it was ever broken but if you knew me as a teen you would. Either way i don't like it.

How i would describe my self as a person is another thing. I would have to think about that.

- I have brown hair and brown eyes.

- I am losing the tan i got over the summer. I am heading for pale. Maybe i should go to a tanning salon. I look much better with a tan.

- I am 6 feet tall.

- I weigh 170 lbs

- My nose isn't the way i would like. I broke it when i was a teen. It's not hideous or huge or disfigured but it's not the way it was before. I would love to get it back to what it was but i think it would have to be broken again to do that. If you just met me you would not know it was ever broken but if you knew me as a teen you would. Either way i don't like it.

How i would describe my self as a person is another thing. I would have to think about that.

Let me spare you the time and angst: you're a self absorbed douchebag

Oh Jesus H Tapdancin' Christ,not this shit again......

---------------

I'd say overall,I like what I see.Whatever physical features I have which I may not be happy with,I can change with minimal effort-and minimum $$$$....

I'd even go so far as to say I'm happy with the way things are going emotionally as well.I'm nearing the end of a VERY tumultuous period of my life,and I'm anxiously awaiting of the end of this era.

:D Well said just about Ditto for myself. Emphasis on the end of an era.

edited to add :hysterical: for the above post

I am at a point in my life where i am feeling things i wish i did not feel. Like anxiety, regret, etc. I still feel like a awkward teenager sometimes. It's messed up.

I wish a new phase of my life would begin. I feel like i am in a rut and my life is not as great as it could be.

Spats, everyone feels like that at times. The point is to work through it. Instead of concentrating on the bad, think of the good.

Edited to day:

I saw that people wanted your inner self, and yes I am very happy with who I am. I'm comfortable with who I am and the way I see things.

Spats, everyone feels like that at times. The point is to work through it. Instead of concentrating on the bad, think of the good.

Edited to day:

I saw that people wanted your inner self, and yes I am very happy with who I am. I'm comfortable with who I am and the way I see things.

Thanks. I try to. Just seems like a uphill battle a lot of times.

I'm not bad. I'm really trying to be better, but I have a genuine problem with being annoyed with people. But at least I try.

I get very annoyed with people very easily as well. I don't know what causes that.

Mmm...no tits, no ass, my boilogie teacher called me under-weighted and my legs are sort of too long and strange...but though, I like myself, my face and my hair, and -yeah-my unperfect body...(okay, in fact, I'm pretty graceful for the share of genetic material with a pretty attractive family heritage...a girl needs any help she can get!)

And I think, everybody has some special beauty on them!

Lucy, you sound more like a super model.

Archived