I've just been to Bonzo's grave TODAY (1st Dec)

cuckoo-man

Visited Bonzo's grave today for the first time. I only live about 30 miles away in Telford.

This is the last opportunity I would have before traveling down to the o2 next weekend...

Here are my pics from TODAY.....

my pics

note: after selecting a picture, click 'all sizes' on the top tool bar to see the pic bigger

Visited Bonzo's grave today for the first time. I only live about 30 miles away in Telford.

This is the last opportunity I would have before traveling down to the o2 next weekend...

my pics

It was kind of you to pay your respects; a few quiet moments you'll always remember.

my pics

note: click 'all sizes' on the top tool bar to see the pics bigger

Were those drumsticks already there or did you bring some?

Were those drumsticks already there or did you bring some?

no! I didn't leave anything. :(

btw, I've just noticed the little drag-car model on the right there. lol

For anyone that's thinking of going, if you look for zeppelin land-marks on google maps, you'll find it that way. I just entered the lat/long into my satnav and it took me straight there. The last mile or so is down very narrow country lanes, with only room enough for one car. The church is on top of a hill, with very little parking space. I had a few knowing looks and smiles from from of the locals wandering about there as I was wearing a Zep t-shirt lol.

I remember when I first saw that, and picked up the drumsticks very carefully I had a tear, he was my favourite member of Led Zeppelin, the first time I saw it, it seemed so real,he was the best and such a sincere,caring family man, I laid some flowers on his grave and signed the memorial book in the little church,and such a beautiful place, his home,John Henry Bonham will be proud of his son at 02 when he looks down from above.

Did you see the "black dog" that hangs out around his grave. It's been reported by several people who have been there.

RIP Bonzo.

:beer: you took the words right out of my mouth , infidel :)

yes, very nice pics there cuckoo man, but where is the Black Dog who watches over Bonzo's grave ? You've missed a trick there bud !

Archived