Page rep comments on possible Album & Tour

MrZoSo

Not everyone agrees with this new project mainly because it' so ambiguous. It's not a matter of disrespect or unappreciation, either. That makes no sense. We're Led Zeppelin forum members, and almost all of us are here because we care enough to discuss what's going on with our favorite band.

Ummm, which ended on 25 Sept. 1980.

Should Robert have called SS Led Zep then? He's a former member of the band as well!

If Jimmy's out there playing, I'm thrilled. I don't care who it's with. It's just gravy that it sounds as though he'll be heading out with two musicians as talented as Jonesy and Jason, and I can only hope the singer they choose is as great.

Ummm, which ended on 25 Sept. 1980.

Should Robert have called SS Led Zep then? He's a former member of the band as well!

If Jimmy's out there playing, I'm thrilled. I don't care who it's with. It's just gravy that it sounds as though he'll be heading out with two musicians as talented as Jonesy and Jason, and I can only hope the singer they choose is as great.

I don't know why I'm getting crap from forum members over my comment about LED ZEPPELIN. And I don't care about solo projects, either. If I did, I wouldn't be on this forum.

I don't know why I'm getting crap from forum members over my comment about LED ZEPPELIN. And I don't care about solo projects, either. If I did, I wouldn't be on this forum.

Whatcha doing with a pic of the holy grail huh?

Some of us not only care about their music, but their lives.

Some of us still hold John Bonham close to our hearts.

Whatcha doing with a pic of the holy grail huh?

Some of us not only care about their music, but their lives.

Some of us still hold John Bonham close to our hearts.

That's nice- really- good for you- but if you're implying I don't "care" then learn to read, because no where did I imply that.

That's nice- really- good for you- but if you're implying I don't "care" then learn to read, because no where did I imply that.

Well, you wrote: I don't care about solo projects. So... by default, if they want to do solo projects, you don't care.

Zeppelin Members Seek New Singer

Remaining three plan possible album and tour without Robert Plant

One concert-industry source said the tour would do "surprisingly well. I mean, Journey came back bigger than life with a no-name." But Seth Hurwitz, co-owner of Washington, D.C., concert-promotion firm I.M.P., says, "With Robert Plant, it would be as huge as people think, as huge as huge could be. Without him, I don't know."

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/242...seek_new_singer

:coffee:

old news, all the same since early September. Will go and pour myself anothre cup of coffee. I liked that quote about Journey though.

:coffee:

old news, all the same since early September. Will go and pour myself anothre cup of coffee. I liked that quote about Journey though.

While I agree with you...just to note for others who did not read it, this quote was taken from out of the context of the entire story, and is not the focal point.

I have made it my goal not to call other posters names such as...Asshole, Moron, Retard, Douche bag, and things of this nature. So after reading your post, I will simply say...Thank you for voicing your opinion. No matter how much I disagree with it, it is your entitlement. :D

Quoting a poster's polite repsonse . . .

"ASSHOLE, RETARD, MORON, and DOUCHE BAG?" You must be describing your own inner view of the world which clearly is as narrow as the passages from whence they came.

Oh, sorry, you weren't directing this at me, just generalizing your own inner thoughts and sharing them with the world for all to see. . . . . how narrow is that world?

No thank you, I'll pass.

Rumor is Plant refuses to tour and the band is looking for a singer, maybe Chris Cornell of Soundgarden & Audioslave fame. I just caught the opening act for AC/DC, a band from Belgium named "The Answer". Their lead singer is a dead ringer for Plant. His look, mannerisms and his octave range is phenominal! This guy performed like he was rehersing for the part! Chirs Cornell is amazing, but has said he isn't interested. If that's the case, I really hope Page and Jones look this guy up. Obviously no one can fill Robert Plants tight jeans, but I think this guy would be someone to consider. Google them, The Answer from Belgium!

I find it incomprehensible that anyone could be invested in Zeppelin and 'not care' about its members' solo projects. Whatever.

And that the longer they refuse to lock on Kennedy, the greater the chances are that they're going in a different direction.

Now is that good or bad? Only the three of them and maybe four have the answer to the $64,000 question.

Quoting a poster's polite repsonse . . .

"ASSHOLE, RETARD, MORON, and DOUCHE BAG?" You must be describing your own inner view of the world which clearly is as narrow as the passages from whence they came.

Oh, sorry, you weren't directing this at me, just generalizing your own inner thoughts and sharing them with the world for all to see. . . . . how narrow is that world?

No thank you, I'll pass.

So in other words you needed to point out to everyone exactly how narrow minded I am, because you feel most are not capable of comprehending this on there own? Or was that just so you could read it?

Whatever book/books you have been reading keep in mind your interpretation is not always correct. How many ID's have you registered to make your point? How many IP addresses do you think are in your possession? It's not persona. It is persona non grata? You are not always playing with the kids in the park. Try and keep that in mind next time you make anyone aware of what they are.

Archived