Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
The Rover

FULL MOON

Blue Moon cruising. The moon light was spectacular, you could see the reflection of the tree line in the water (and lots of shadows, in_the_evening!). :)

post-26295-0-90842500-1438402994_thumb.j

post-26295-0-02915200-1438402878_thumb.j

post-26295-0-42344300-1438402935_thumb.j

^^ Big beautiful moon over here too in Phoenix

Edited by luvlz2

The last few blood moons have not been visible from New England.  I'm hoping for Sunday.  Right now the forecast is calling for partly cloudy, that will be an improvement.  Hoping the forecast will change to clear skies.

The SuperMoon Full Eclipse will begin Monday, Sept. 28 UTC 2:11am, with the middle of the full eclipse at UTC 2:47am, and the end of the full eclipse at UTC 3:23am. But, in the US and N.A., it will still be Sunday evening, with the times (CDT) 9:11pm/9:47pm/10:23pm for the full eclipse.

I have seen a Blood Moon Eclipse before. The eclipse itself, for me, was not extraordinary.

What is more impressive to me, is to see a supermoon, near the horizon, not in an eclipse.

The Holy Bible in Genesis 1:14 states: "And God said, Let there be lights in the frimament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and ket them be for signs, and for seasons,and for days, and years."

So, many believe that any heavenly sign that occues on a feast day, is a special prpphetic sign from the Creator.

September 28, 2015, is the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot). This was called a "feast of the Lord." Leviticus Chapter 23.

I have a 30 power zoom on my camera (my friend has a 60 power Sony) and we will compare pics tonight. I also like that I can set my $200 camera manually.

This was July 31st, this year.

FULL MOON (2)-(7-31-2015).jpg

I have a 30 power zoom on my camera (my friend has a 60 power Sony) and we will compare pics tonight. I also like that I can set my $200 camera manually.

This was July 31st, this year.

FULL MOON (2)-(7-31-2015).jpg

That is an awesome shot! Good luck tonight. 

That is an awesome shot! Good luck tonight. 

Thanks. I'll post some pics. It's going to be clear tonight here in the northwest.

It started at good time for me at 7:11 pm with clear skies, it was the most spectacular eclipse to watch, particularly at the beginning was the most amazing part of it for me.

Fabulous photos redrum. 

Here are a few from last night taken with my so-so camera .:)

013.JPG

040.JPG

041.JPG

Fabulous photos redrum. 

Here are a few from last night taken with my so-so camera .:)

013.JPG

040.JPG

041.JPG

Nice pics! ....I had lots of clouds last night. 

I can't top that time exposure, but here's what I got. By the time it came up on the west coast it was in full eclipse and I couldn't even see it in my viewfinder. So, I waited for it to come out of eclipse.

MOON(1).jpg

MOON(2).jpg

MOON(3).jpg

MOON(4).jpg

MOON(6).jpg

MOON(7).jpg

MOON(8).jpg