Most Recent Meal...

rafnagud9

Hey Dzl,where do you get the best muff in New Orleans?Looks not as important as taste.

I'm sure other forum members would like to know the same when visiting your fine city.Thanks.(Off topic but not new thread worthy)

I always thought you had to go "downtown" to eat good muff. :D

the end of a bag of doritos. they are now 3.99, thats like 4dollars... thats amazing. :huh:

Oh..that's bad - I haven't had doritos in so long... :munchies: I just licked the bittersweet chocolate frosting off the 2 beaters after frosting my deep dark chocolate cupcakes - it's hard when one is a chocoholic. :D Unfortunately, the cupcakes are for a going away party, but I did try one cupcake without the frosting. Yummy!

Oh..that's bad - I haven't had doritos in so long... :munchies: I just licked the bittersweet chocolate frosting off the 2 beaters after frosting my deep dark chocolate cupcakes - it's hard when one is a chocoholic. :D Unfortunately, the cupcakes are for a going away party, but I did try one cupcake without the frosting. Yummy!

but doritos are 4 dollars now...is that not right? just kiddin, happy baking!

Bags of doritos getting smaller but price keeps rising. What is wrong with this picture?!

As a kid i remember big bags of doritos, bottles of soda and renting movies from local video stores, before blockbuster and small rip off bags of doritos. :D

I think one should always make sure to taste so you are certain you're bringing acceptable desserts to a party :D

B)

Sheer hedonism at a Chinese buffet where I gorged on hot and sour soup,sushi,shrimp with vegetables,eggrolls,Mongolian pork,General Tso's chicken,Singapore noodles,fried rice and stir fryed vegetables.

No room left for the fortune cookie.I won't need to eat for three days.

• 1 month later...

Tomato sauce with mushrooms, onions, garlic, green peppers, celery, fresh herbs (bay leaves, thyme and oregano) and pasta. Salad w/olive oil and lemon dressing. Served with Dona Paula Melbec (red white).

Sauce is simmering on the stove. Smells so...good! :D :D

Archived