Most Recent Meal...

rafnagud9

A bowl of Lucky Charms (had Chinese food for lunch and wasn't very hungry)

Haven't had 'em in years.Green clovers,pink hearts, the Fruit Loops beak....are they still magically delicious???

I gots to know!!

Homemade spaghetti with sauce spiced with herbs fresh from the garden, fresh corn,

salad a tall glass of ice cold whole milk and a cup of diced peaches for desert. :)

That sounds good Dzldoc. My daughter asked for spaghetti for dinner last night, but i talked her into grilled chicken and shrimp fajitas instead (at a nearby Mexican restaurant :) ) Glad to hear you have an appetite!

• 2 weeks later...

Went to IHOP for breakfast and had a country omlette and some pancakes. Wow, I am so full, LOL! Later today, I will fix spaghetti and have it for leftovers for the next several days and for dessert I am fixing chocolate pudding with oreo cookies. Yep, I tend to eat more on the weekends. :o:D

Went to IHOP for breakfast and had a country omlette and some pancakes. Wow, I am so full, LOL! Later today, I will fix spaghetti and have it for leftovers for the next several days and for dessert I am fixing chocolate pudding with oreo cookies. Yep, I tend to eat more on the weekends. :o:D

I'll be over for dessert :D

Archived